Harison Resigns at Sunbright

OleTiger

That's good news. At least now maybe the kids up there can get recognized in the local paper for the hard work they do. Harrison was a jerk for not getting those kids up there quality time in the papers every week.

So the coaches now have to be reporters.

I heard a local coach of ours was asked a few years ago what he was doing to help a kid who had a shot at a decent college scholarship. His reply was "Nothing. If he's good enough, they will find him". Nice!

Alot of people have been shot for hear say.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to post this the other night and it got deletaed. Sunbright coach Johnny Harison resigned this morning over involvment with students. This is great news for us up here at Sunbright.

I have no idea what has happened up there and I don't care. BUT, to start a post like this is not right or fair to do to any coach. To say "Yee Haw" because someone is leaving and to imply some of the things that have been on this board is just not right. I have known Johnny since 1979 and he practically grew up at our house. I don't know what kind of football coach he is but I know he works hard and is a good man. I have seen him play the game as well and know how much love he has for the sport. Before people start celebrating through trying to spread rumors on a website while hiding behind screen names, they should stop and think. Again, I have no idea what was happening up there or what kind of coaching job he was doing, BUT that should not matter. This is not the place to hide and imply some of these things. Just an opinion from a long time friend of Johnny's and a fan of this wonderful game. Remember this as well for those that want to talk bad or imply things: "Let he among you that hath not sin cast the first stone".