FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the score of the game doesn't sound like there was any defense anyone got any news about the game?

That pretty much sums it up....No defense! NCS returned the opening kickoff for a td, Cascade scored right back. Next NCS position, we had a defender fall down on a fade route that went for 6. I thought the receiver pushed off, but no call. NCS was able to score a third time aided by another stupid penalty for a late hit out of bounds. We had two of them tonight. Coaches need to take care of that problem! Usually the same kid but not tonight. Cascade was clicking on all cyclinders tonight. Carkuff probably had over 200 yards passing in the first half at the Champs went to the locker room up 49-21 at the half. Pretty shut her down after that. NCS was able to put up a couple of 4th quarter TD's on mostly freshman. Gray from NCS had a big game and is a very solid player. The QB also had a good game running the ball, but threw several interceptions. We also blocked a punt in the endzone. I'd be shocked if anyone is able to stop Cascade when their offense is playing like that. Matt Henderson also had his biggest game this year and was running like he did last year for the first time this season.