Creek Wood at Cheatham County

This upcoming week marks "Senior Night 2008" at Mike Jarreau Field on the campus of CCCHS in Ashland City. Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. will square off in a region battle that has become quite the rivalry in a short period of time and it should continue to be a region rivalry for the next 4 years following the 2008 season.

Cheatham Co. comes into the game fresh off of an exciting win in Columbia this past week against Spring Hill. The win places the Cubs in a position at which they control their own destiny as far as the TSSAA State Playoffs are concerned. Creek Wood is in the mix but they need help, in the form of someone other than Cheatham Co. having to knock off Page, due to their overall record.

This is an exciting game and it will be no different this season. The game will be broadcast LIVE on the Cheatham County Cubs Football Fan Page. You can visit by going to http://www.cheathamcubsfanpage.com/fb to not only listen to the game but to also view the notes heading into the game. If you are in the stadium and want to listen LIVE then bring those radios. The station is WQSV out of Ashland City and the radio dial is 790 AM.

It is "Fall Break" which means that school is not open this week so I want to encourage everyone to come and support these teams. I hope that the break does not drive away what would normally be a good crowd.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Marcus Rich's Weekly Game Notes' should be uploaded onto the Cheatham County Cubs Football Fan Page later this evening. Just click on the link titled 'Cubs Friday Night' under the Main Menu to get there.

Creek Wood fans should check out the history of Cheatham Co. Football on the website. You'll especially want to look and see who the Cubs head coaches were in the middle-to-late-70's & 1983-1984.

I believe this fact had a key role in a trivia question that was asked last week by the people at DLHS.

I want to wish Creekwood Goodluck this week. Tell your fans to bring their on chairs cuz Cheat'em can't afford visitors bleachers.

You needed a seat???? Was your tail that sore from getting knocked onto it repeatedly during your last visit to Ashland City?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I figured that your head was sore. I know your post was "slang" but my goodness. I figured you would at least be able to recognize the difference between "on" & "own" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Don't even bother trying the "slang" excuse for that grammar error. How much extra effort does it take to type "own" instead of "on" really????????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It may be Fall Break in Trousdale County but you could still use some extra practice in a grammar course /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You needed a seat???? Was your tail that sore from getting knocked onto it repeatedly during your last visit to Ashland City?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I figured that your head was sore. I know your post was "slang" but my goodness. I figured you would at least be able to recognize the difference between "on" & "own" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Don't even bother trying the "slang" excuse for that grammar error. How much extra effort does it take to type "own" instead of "on" really????????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It may be Fall Break in Trousdale County but you could still use some extra practice in a grammar course /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we've gut two remebur not evrtbodys purfect lik ewe.what happened did yalls visitor section fall down like ours is at giles co.

we've gut two remebur not evrtbodys purfect lik ewe.what happened did yalls visitor section fall down like ours is at giles co.

Nope. Our's is still standing. Just ask the people from Giles who came up in week two. They are nothing but complimentary as it relates to the way that they were treated that night.

You'll never be treated in a nicer manner than you are as a fan when you come to Mike Jarreau Field.

I was unaware that the topic was about "Bleachers Behind the Visiting Sidelines at Mike Jarreau Field"....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I could be wrong of course but I don't believe so......