Creek Wood at Cheatham County

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it did involve me since i'm a giles co. fan thanks for being POSITIVE.by the way it think bo wallace's dad films the ball games for giles co.or it might have been barry bass

Well whoever it was gets credit for inventing the new "seating system" for the pressbox on Friday nights.....

Tell that person that he should feel honored.

Nope. Our's is still standing. Just ask the people from Giles who came up in week two. They are nothing but complimentary as it relates to the way that they were treated that night.

You'll never be treated in a nicer manner than you are as a fan when you come to Mike Jarreau Field.

I was unaware that the topic was about "Bleachers Behind the Visiting Sidelines at Mike Jarreau Field"....... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I could be wrong of course but I don't believe so......

I have enjoyed my trips to Cheatham County tremendously.I dont think it matters that oppossing

fans sit together or that it gives one team an advantage.David Lipscomb is another that is a freindly place

to go.

EVERY PLACE HAS ITS FEW. Yes even Cheatham, but they could not make me take a negative opp.

of everyone else.

bobcat93 is far too inteligent to be conversing with the likes of you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cubs win this one.

sorry catfish did you miss me or somethin???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i want to see creek wood pay cheatham back for ruining their homecoming and playoff dreams last year. look for CW to come fired up!!!!!!!

I did miss you this week. I thought you'd done gone into "CoachT Retirement" or something..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Creek Wood, like Spring Hill, is not as "bad" as one would think just by looking at their record. They can move the football on offense. They can go double slot and run a similar form of the option that Paul Johnson has ran at Georgia Southern, Navy, and now Georgia Tech. They can get in the "I" as well as the "Stack I" and run right over you. They can also get in the spread and fling it around the yard. Caleb Bell & Kimo Odom are a couple of versitile players that can present problems out of the backfield. Blaine Hooper is a solid player at QB.

Creek Wood was not projected to finish above Cheatham Co. in the preseason for no reason at all. They are a quality football team. They took Marshall Co. to the wire. They were down 14-0 to Page with less than two minutes to go in the first half UNTIL a missed tackle and a couple of turnovers resulted in 21 very quick points from the Patriots. That made a 14-0 game a 35-0 blowout within the blink of an eye. Creek Wood also played Fairview to a very tight battle. They got trounced by David Lipscomb..........BUT..........that's no different from anyone else right?????

I expect this to be a very competitive game between two bordering teams......AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are the Creek Wood coaches going to watch Jackson South Side play Bolivar Central tomorrow night?????? I know they went last year.......... JSS is the likely #1 seed out of 6-3A and the #4 seed from 5-3A will have to go there to open the playoffs.

Oh! Catfish,

Are you implying that Creekwood overlooked the Cubs last year!

If they did go to that game that was a big mistake. They certainly need to prepare for the Cubs or work on their own game more... I would start by practicing ball security!

I did miss you this week. I thought you'd done gone into "CoachT Retirement" or something..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Creek Wood, like Spring Hill, is not as "bad" as one would think just by looking at their record. They can move the football on offense. They can go double slot and run a similar form of the option that Paul Johnson has ran at Georgia Southern, Navy, and now Georgia Tech. They can get in the "I" as well as the "Stack I" and run right over you. They can also get in the spread and fling it around the yard. Caleb Bell & Kimo Odom are a couple of versitile players that can present problems out of the backfield. Blaine Hooper is a solid player at QB.

Creek Wood was not projected to finish above Cheatham Co. in the preseason for no reason at all. They are a quality football team. They took Marshall Co. to the wire. They were down 14-0 to Page with less than two minutes to go in the first half UNTIL a missed tackle and a couple of turnovers resulted in 21 very quick points from the Patriots. That made a 14-0 game a 35-0 blowout within the blink of an eye. Creek Wood also played Fairview to a very tight battle. They got trounced by David Lipscomb..........BUT..........that's no different from anyone else right?????

I expect this to be a very competitive game between two bordering teams......AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are the Creek Wood coaches going to watch Jackson South Side play Bolivar Central tomorrow night?????? I know they went last year.......... JSS is the likely #1 seed out of 6-3A and the #4 seed from 5-3A will have to go there to open the playoffs.

Oh! Catfish,

Are you implying that Creekwood overlooked the Cubs last year!

If they did go to that game that was a big mistake. They certainly need to prepare for the Cubs or work on their own game more... I would start by practicing ball security!

No I was just wondering because of interest. Creek Wood did not overlook us last year IMO. Their main downfall in that game was a combination of two things.

1.) Penalties: they had a TD called back due to not having enough men on the line of scrimmage; they had a 12 men on the field penalty that gave the Cubs a late first down to salt the game away.

2.) Dollard: their start QB suffered an ankle injury in the game against DL prior to our matchup and he wasn't near 100% when they played us the following week.

I don't think anyone would disagree with this assessment................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

creek wood did do alot of things to kill themself during last years game but they were also outcoached if you ask me.Cheatham's coach kept running the ball behind Big Henry and creek woods coaches didn't show any adjustment to it.Also creekwood passed up on an onside kick last year late in the game with just over 2 min left, instead they kicked it deep and cheatham ran the clock out.

Good luck to both teams...it should be a dawg fight and very entertaining to watch.

creek wood did do alot of things to kill themself during last years game but they were also outcoached if you ask me.Cheatham's coach kept running the ball behind Big Henry and creek woods coaches didn't show any adjustment to it.Also creekwood passed up on an onside kick last year late in the game with just over 2 min left, instead they kicked it deep and cheatham ran the clock out.

Good luck to both teams...it should be a dawg fight and very entertaining to watch.

You are right about the Cubs. Last year they were very young and in the second half they had to lean on their most dominant player. Jerry Henry simply dominated the game against Creek Wood last year. Joe Rinehart should have bought the "big fella" a steak dinner following that game. Rinehart's INT that set up another Cubs TD late in the game to make it a 21-7 game at the time was the biggest play of the game IMO. He made a great play on the football.

Jerry Henry may have been the best OL to ever play at CCCHS. This is just at the high school level of course but he was a guy who started for 4 years and played tight end, tackle, and guard. When he cranked up and played he was a force no question about it.

I have enjoyed my trips to Cheatham County tremendously.I dont think it matters that oppossing

fans sit together or that it gives one team an advantage.David Lipscomb is another that is a freindly place

to go.

EVERY PLACE HAS ITS FEW. Yes even Cheatham, but they could not make me take a negative opp.

of everyone else.

bobcat93 is far too inteligent to be conversing with the likes of you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cubs win this one.

Romans 14:1

If cw wouldve stopped the cubs last year when they chose not to do the onside kick they wouldve had great field position. if they try the onside kick and dont get it then the cubs have great field position and even if cw did stop them they would of had a long field with no timeouts.