Greenbrier Vs. Pearl Cohn

FootballAce

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going with Pearl Cohn in this one. Greenbrier is not very athletic at all and the fact that they are a Wing-T team on offense will play right into the hands of the Firebirds.

Pearl Cohn: 14

Greenbrier: 7

I agree with you on this one Pearl Cohn has an excellent run D and thier team speed will def. slow down Zigler I think PC will also give Station Camp alot of trouble in week ten with those young kids growning up

I agree with you on this one Pearl Cohn has an excellent run D and thier team speed will def. slow down Zigler I think PC will also give Station Camp alot of trouble in week ten with those young kids growning up

I think the secret is out now, that's pretty much what SC & Sycamore did to Greenbrier, key on shutting down Ziegler, and with him out, Greenbrier couldn't do anything else offensively.

I think the secret is out now, that's pretty much what SC & Sycamore did to Greenbrier, key on shutting down Ziegler, and with him out, Greenbrier couldn't do anything else offensively.

I said that last week though and got a ton of negative responses from the likes of GreenbrierCat2 & EZBeingGreen. Greenbrier has good/sound football players. They don't have athletic/next level players. I'm not even sure that Ziegler fits the mold because he has proven to be able to be SHUT DOWN by opponents who key on him.

DeKalb (Poteete)

White House (Payne)

Sycamore (Cherry)

Station Camp (Tope)

Don't think for one minute that the Bison only have one weapon. They are led by a three year starter in Mathew Johnson that can lead this team deep into the playoffs. The running game is led by Tope, but also has Heard, Snowden, Lark, and Hamblen. Any team thinking the Bison are one dimensional will find out the truth the hard way.

Don't think for one minute that the Bison only have one weapon. They are led by a three year starter in Mathew Johnson that can lead this team deep into the playoffs. The running game is led by Tope, but also has Heard, Snowden, Lark, and Hamblen. Any team thinking the Bison are one dimensional will find out the truth the hard way.

I was just using those guys as examples. I wasn't stating their names as being the "lone playmakers" on their respective teams.

Well idk about Johnson being a great qb but SC does have alot of depth at RB when DeKalb played them they rotated 5 or 6 running backs throughtout the whole night but they also rotated nearly that many players at most other positions also. they have the depth of a 5A school and thats where they will be playing next year

Well idk about Johnson being a great qb but SC does have alot of depth at RB when DeKalb played them they rotated 5 or 6 running backs throughtout the whole night but they also rotated nearly that many players at most other positions also. they have the depth of a 5A school and thats where they will be playing next year

Johnson did all he had to do against DeKalb. When you can run the ball the way we did that night, you don't need to pass.

Johnson did all he had to do against DeKalb. When you can run the ball the way we did that night, you don't need to pass.

I would like to wish Station Camp the best of luck the rest of this year.My neice was in the Homecoming at Macon friday,so i watched Station Camp RUN on Macon County.I hope your not the mom of number 16. He did nothing but RUN his mouth the entire game,the team was better than Macon,without the need of his mouth.For someone like me who only watched 1 game of your's this year, it left a bad impresion of Bison football.TC1