Perry co v. Wayne co

vikingpride

the quote that you are responding 2 was made by a guy from C'wood who was being sarcastic but ur exactly right there is not a player on the team that is any where close 2 being recruited by an SEC team but I would like 2 play Lewis Co right now instead of the second game of the season because we would give yall alot better game. But on the topic of this game i just believe that Perry Co is just outmatched this week and Wayne Co takes this one.

Go Cats!!!

waynesboro always has an excuse, 8th game of the season or 2nd game, what difference does it make maybe you have gotten better but so have we, we are ranked second in the state, but you are a solid 1-a team i will give you that!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 to 7 well I am upset we lost another starter I am upset he was leading tackler well I am upset he was 2nd leading rusher guess what I am upset........if that isnt upset tell me what is.......

You are funny... you should be over here in Spring Hill watching my raiders play ...we lost to Marshall county 46 to 28.... I guess Spring Hill and Perry County have one thing in common.... cant play defense and win the big games... Who got hurt and how bad is the injury and where is the injury....

You are funny... you should be over here in Spring Hill watching my raiders play ...we lost to Marshall county 46 to 28.... I guess Spring Hill and Perry County have one thing in common.... cant play defense and win the big games... Who got hurt and how bad is the injury and where is the injury....

Kyle Crowell broke ankle out rest of season it hurt me as bad as him

looks like those poor kids from linden are really, really gonna get a royal butt stomping this week, oh yeah baby...go cats!!!!!!!!!! show them what its like to play against a real team chock full of sec prospects and loaded down with enough talent that their b team can kick linden's lousy bunch up and down highway 13 and make them wimpy old vikings just love it!!!!!!!!! Go cats, best team EVER!!!!

if im not mistaken last year yall was callin shannon adams a "PHENOM" ohhhh yea and yall never lost a game last year the clock just ran out well just to let everybody no theres a reason as to why at the begining of every quarter they put 12 mins on the clock and let it count down.......just keep sayin wat you will about us because in 13 days yall have to make an 11 mile trip north and then they will be no need for smack talk or sarcasm.....good luck with pc... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />