Perry co v. Wayne co

vikingpride

if im not mistaken last year yall was callin shannon adams a "PHENOM" ohhhh yea and yall never lost a game last year the clock just ran out well just to let everybody no theres a reason as to why at the begining of every quarter they put 12 mins on the clock and let it count down.......just keep sayin wat you will about us because in 13 days yall have to make an 11 mile trip north and then they will be no need for smack talk or sarcasm.....good luck with pc... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

There is no need to dis C'wood players on here...I don't think that it is only C'wood with the smack talk....They don't talk what they can't back up!!!!!

Listen no need to start talk about this game now...It will be here before we know it, and it will separate the men from the boys...And the men will be the ones in GREEN!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im not mistaken last year yall was callin shannon adams a "PHENOM" ohhhh yea and yall never lost a game last year the clock just ran out well just to let everybody no theres a reason as to why at the begining of every quarter they put 12 mins on the clock and let it count down.......just keep sayin wat you will about us because in 13 days yall have to make an 11 mile trip north and then they will be no need for smack talk or sarcasm.....good luck with pc... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

keep running your mouth, we dont really need more reasons to bring it hard this year but if you want to help...keep talking amigo!!!

keep running your mouth, we dont really need more reasons to bring it hard this year but if you want to help...keep talking amigo!!!

Halftime show coming up.... one on one football (tackle).... ssssssss vs radio33.... who will win.... these two are just alike after reading their posts.... you guys need to set this up if and when your schools play each other....

sounds like a done deal.... lets do this and use the money for charity in the area.... sssssss vs radio33 at the half... so if sssssss is 245 pds ...... what are you radio33?....... it seems to me sssssss has speed and more experience than radio33 ......

I dont know I was once a Lewis Co. MVP thats right most valuable player long ago so experience,well we know Lewis Co. is running things.But I am a little long in the tooth.LOL I still have it thoughkicked a feild goal for 100 bucks at half time last week.

I dont know I was once a Lewis Co. MVP thats right most valuable player long ago so experience,well we know Lewis Co. is running things.But I am a little long in the tooth.LOL I still have it thoughkicked a feild goal for 100 bucks at half time last week.

So we have a 245 pounder vs a 265 pounder and also have a whiskey drinking moonshine illegal making guy vs a fantasy beer drinking wannabe MVP who kicked a five yard FG from Lewis County ..... boy what a match-up... this will be a good one and garanteed a full house will be there to watch this and my money is on the 245 pounder from sssssss bec of his hand eye coordination from his (or her) experience from making moonshine

So we have a 245 pounder vs a 265 pounder and also have a whiskey drinking moonshine illegal making guy vs a fantasy beer drinking wannabe MVP who kicked a five yard FG from Lewis County ..... boy what a match-up... this will be a good one and garanteed a full house will be there to watch this and my money is on the 245 pounder from sssssss bec of his hand eye coordination from his (or her) experience from making moonshine

Sounds like some want to relive their youth. Man if I could I would too.

I only make moon shine when I go coon hunting and have to drop my pants and potty out there in the woods