Chester County & McNairy

CCAllStar23

McNairy has beaten Bolivar. There's no doubt that Chester needs this game much more. I like McNairy. With a win here McNairy will be #3 in this region going into the playoffs. This means........they don't open with David Lipscomb.

Bolivar is the likely #4 seed in Region 6-3A.

Lexington at Jackson South Side WINNER = #1

&

Lexington at Jackson South Side LOSER = #2

Fayette Ware is terrible heading and Chester Co. just isn't good enough to beat Bolivar when it matters I don't think.

I think Chester County will take this one! I don't know if McNairy has some key injuries or what! They got hammered pretty good at homecoming by a winless Hillcrest team 42-26!

McNairy has always been the type of team that plays better against the better teams yet they can also be the team that traditionally LAYS AN EGG against an opponent that is quite inferior.

DaCatfish, your information about McNairy is incorrect. Coach Browder's teams have almost always beat their opponent when they have been the better team. He has been coaching the Bobcats for 20 years and rarely has lost to a team with less talent.

That said, Chester Co. will win on Friday because they have the healthier team. The Bobcats are really beat up and their leading rusher missed last week's game with an ankle injury. I know injuries are a part of football and that goes with playing the game.

DaCatfish, your information about McNairy is incorrect. Coach Browder's teams have almost always beat their opponent when they have been the better team. He has been coaching the Bobcats for 20 years and rarely has lost to a team with less talent.

That said, Chester Co. will win on Friday because they have the healthier team. The Bobcats are really beat up and their leading rusher missed last week's game with an ankle injury. I know injuries are a part of football and that goes with playing the game.

McNairy is an average team at best and always will be! Even in the years that they won a lot of games during the regular season, they always laid an egg in the playoffs!!!!!!

Yeah, I'd chalk the loss last week up due to injuries, like our freshman running back, Justin Sutton, who indeed was out with an ankle injury, and other key players like lineman Tyler Redmon, who is simply put, an animal.

As for tonight, though, I expect the Bobcats to come out strong, play some intense football and make up for last week's embarrassing loss with a hard-fought victory over our region rivals.