Who's the favorite in 8A?

GreenFog

He was one great coach and a nice guy too.

You are exactly right bob. he was a great coach, won multiple championships and also had some teams that struggled. That was exactly my point. Even the greatest of coaches have lean years. This is our coaches second seaon and they have struggled some. Btw the other coaches that have coached womens basketball here have struggled too. Let us all be a little more patient and see how she does here, she is not going to do worse than the previous coaches. Only time will tell. Good luck to the Lady Jackets on a great season.

"Tough times don't last forever, tough people do" - Bear Bryant

Continue to work hard and improve and good things will happen.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Gordonsville have a player (#33, I think) quit at the end of the season? How many starters do they have returning? How deep will they be on teh bench this year?

No she didn't quit till season was over then she decided mot to play basketball her senior year. They have Watson Grisham, Smith, and Maynard that are all Seniors and will maybe start. Not ever sure with Coach Agee?? There are I think 3 jrs on the team.

No she didn't quit till season was over then she decided mot to play basketball her senior year. They have Watson Grisham, Smith, and Maynard that are all Seniors and will maybe start. Not ever sure with Coach Agee?? There are I think 3 jrs on the team.

They have a good mix of players; and will competing for the top spot in the district. GO BIG BLUE!

I know that she is not coach material. If it hadn't been for her daddy sitting over there with her she would be lost. That had the players to do something last year with 5 seniors. She got out coached at the Watertown game and many more.

I know that she is not coach material. If it hadn't been for her daddy sitting over there with her she would be lost. That had the players to do something last year with 5 seniors. She got out coached at the Watertown game and many more.

I dont know what you are talking about but if anybody was out coached it sure was not by watertown.

I dont know what you are talking about but if anybody was out coached it sure was not by watertown.

I'm ready for the season to begin.we host Metro Christian (Ithink its a Hall of Fame game)??? Tuesday the 18th.

Also we have two new coaches that are doing our middle school teams this year so our varsity coaches can concentrate only on the high school level........that will make alot of difference

I'm ready for the season to begin.we host Metro Christian (Ithink its a Hall of Fame game)??? Tuesday the 18th.

Also we have two new coaches that are doing our middle school teams this year so our varsity coaches can concentrate only on the high school level........that will make alot of difference

Well i am ready for the season to get started also .Iheard that the girls looked pretty good this weekend. Icould not make it to watch but some friends called to let me know i had to work .But by the time season gets here i will be right there cheering the team on. Hope the boys team also has a great season have not heard how they look.

• 2 weeks later...

Well last night was our HOF game against metro christian. The girls came out firing on all cyl. It was nice to win but it really nice having a lot of players score.They really looked good .Kind of a nice surprise to see coach bradshaw on the sidelines with coach teeter. I thought that was a plus kind of like we are getting more support from others at the school this year.I know there are big expecations on both teams .This is going to be a great season.