District 6AA

PurpleGrad

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see Seq practice a bit. There is room for improvement, same for everyone including Wilson Central, Marshall and Jackson, but anyone expecting or hoping for a collapse will be disappointed.

I don't know about Hixson at 4th either, this is a team that scored only 5 points total in one particular game last season, and they probably could have been held scoreless.

• 3 weeks later...

Hixson lost by 30 to South Pittsburg the other night, they still have quite a way to go.

Yes, and they are working on it. They have a freshman playing point that scored 13 in that game and a freshman playing shooting guard. They have 3 other freshmen that will be in the lineup before the season is over and it takes some time to change a program from hasn't ever won to refuses to lose but they have the right coach and have been in the gym and weight room since april. They lost by 21 to Rhea tonight but it was a close game for 3 quarters. Then them playing 15 players kinda wore Hixson down. Btw, S. Pittsburg had a 30 point lead at half time in the first varsity game for alot of freshmen so to lose the game by 30 was pretty good. It may not be this year but I'll assure you it will not be the same Hixson.