Spring Hill @ Marshall County

bkarena

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marshall Co. won easily 44-28. The 2nd string played the whole 4th quarter and Spring Hill scored 2 touchdowns once the game was all but over. Possibly the biggest regular season game in 3a next week as Lipscomb stayed undefeated tonight also.

Spring Hill has blown it and they ought to be in Single A because they cant beat anyone... they need to schedule Red Boiling Springs and probably will lose that one too.... I think it is time for a change and after watching the game tonite, I witness the players reactions and they were not fired up and responding the coaches demands... when you do not respond with the coaches... you have problems and I noticed about 8 to 10 players that were talking back and saying negative things about the coaches.... Spring Hill is a big school with good quality athletes but there is no motivation between coach and player..... what is going on.... any inside info...

Spring Hill has blown it and they ought to be in Single A because they cant beat anyone... they need to schedule Red Boiling Springs and probably will lose that one too.... I think it is time for a change and after watching the game tonite, I witness the players reactions and they were not fired up and responding the coaches demands... when you do not respond with the coaches... you have problems and I noticed about 8 to 10 players that were talking back and saying negative things about the coaches.... Spring Hill is a big school with good quality athletes but there is no motivation between coach and player..... what is going on.... any inside info...

bump....

hello are you there... what about it osk....

I heard it was close in at half time. I was not at the game though. The Red Boiling Springs comment kinda ticked me off but hey man thats your opinion and Ive got mine. Ive been ticking off MTP fans all year. Spring Hill can play in 3A. they proved it 2 years ago. They just need to find each other and learn how to play football and get back to their winning ways. Heck I never lost to Marshall Co. I think the last time Spring Hill beat them was in 98 (28-26). That was Coach Eden's last game maybe its a curse or a great feeder program at the middle school ranks??????

Marshall Co has a great program

As far as the players talking back to the coaches. They can take their #### to the bus and turn in their crap. Especially anyone from the Junior or Freshman class. Ill come out of retirement they know better.

Coach Scharsh has a great plan. Like I said I think they could finish strong against Page and Creekwood and they will have a pretty good team next year. Id schedule RBS. It could bring a crowd.

As far as 1A

Besides S/Pitt, Cascade, Jobyns, CPA, DCA, TC, Mekenzie's I dont think you get looked at too much. Forgive the teams I didnt mention.

I was looking at Springs Hills schedule, this region is tuff enough, what in the world were yall smokin when you scheduled Alocoa? Thats just suicide. Did you want for your program to take a good beating to start the season off or what?

Yeah we played Alcoa last year too, Im sure we didnt schedule them next year. At least we didnt schedule some pop warner team.

Yeah we played Alcoa last year too, Im sure we didnt schedule them next year. At least we didnt schedule some pop warner team.

Last year SH had a team to drop them very late in the scheduling process. They couldn't find a team that had an opening that week. Alcoa was looking for someone for week "0". Apparently nobody up in that area wants to play them. Alcoa and SH agreed on a home and home, so this year honored that contract.

Hey Osk. Heard a rumor I think you are really going to like.................

Heard MtP and SH may play during regular season next year. I think that's one you've been wanting for a while. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Last year SH had a team to drop them very late in the scheduling process. They couldn't find a team that had an opening that week. Alcoa was looking for someone for week "0". Apparently nobody up in that area wants to play them. Alcoa and SH agreed on a home and home, so this year honored that contract.

Hey Osk. Heard a rumor I think you are really going to like.................

Heard MtP and SH may play during regular season next year. I think that's one you've been wanting for a while. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Baby Im might stop what Im doing and Id coach for free on that one. I say they should do it old school schedule them twice in a year week 0 and week 10. I will actually be very jealous since I wont be able to play, but I heard that the league I play in has an MTP graduate on an opposing team Ill just punish him. Ill sponser that game myself.