Spring Hill @ Marshall County

bkarena

Baby Im might stop what Im doing and Id coach for free on that one. I say they should do it old school schedule them twice in a year week 0 and week 10. I will actually be very jealous since I wont be able to play, but I heard that the league I play in has an MTP graduate on an opposing team Ill just punish him. Ill sponser that game myself.

Hey Osk... from what I hear... you have to catch the "MTP grad" first.... MTP is known for speed and from what Ive been told about you... you are known to be very slow and "in great need for exercise"..... good luck catching the MTP grad and call me in a few years when you catch him.....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Osk... from what I hear... you have to catch the "MTP grad" first.... MTP is known for speed and from what Ive been told about you... you are known to be very slow and "in great need for exercise"..... good luck catching the MTP grad and call me in a few years when you catch him.....

Man you must know me. So my question is who in the world are you???? You must know me to call me out like that also. Cause you know what ticks me off. Do you play or read and type. Plus the MTP grad Needs to catch me which Im sure he will but he has to tackle me first. Getting in shape aint no problem. I got a little injury now but that aint gonna stop me. So who are you???

Man you must know me. So my question is who in the world are you???? You must know me to call me out like that also. Cause you know what ticks me off. Do you play or read and type. Plus the MTP grad Needs to catch me which Im sure he will but he has to tackle me first. Getting in shape aint no problem. I got a little injury now but that aint gonna stop me. So who are you???

Well big guy... I played against you in high school and remember pretty well that after you were hit or should I call a huge hit ... it took you a while to get up and the ref ended up making you go out for a play ...... and also we beat you pretty bad and again the next year..... so as of now, I am living in Spring Hill and attend pretty much all of the football games as well as basketball games..... have some relatives that attend SH...... if you are referring to the fact you are playing in the league in Nashville... are you talking about the Nashville Dreams bec I thought that was a team for girls......

Well big guy... I played against you in high school and remember pretty well that after you were hit or should I call a huge hit ... it took you a while to get up and the ref ended up making you go out for a play ...... and also we beat you pretty bad and again the next year..... so as of now, I am living in Spring Hill and attend pretty much all of the football games as well as basketball games..... have some relatives that attend SH...... if you are referring to the fact you are playing in the league in Nashville... are you talking about the Nashville Dreams bec I thought that was a team for girls......

Man I have a pretty good memory. I dont remember getting hit that hard that it took me out of the game. You either played for BGA or White House. Those were the only schools that beat us pretty bad all three years in 3A. So how about this. This huge hit that was apperantly laid on me. Tell me what team and what number did it. Like I said I have a pretty good memory. The only huge hits I remember is against Tullahoma (which was a blind side)and Kingsbury(The MF was 28 yrs old and I was a freshman).

Just tell me the school you played for and what number you wore. You dont even have to give me your name, And If I got hit that hard like you said I will man up too it. Till then I dont know what you are talking about. You apperantly know me and I have no idea who you are. I played against many football players so that dont help me much.

http://www.mtflonline.com/default.htm This aint the dream

Man I have a pretty good memory. I dont remember getting hit that hard that it took me out of the game. You either played for BGA or White House. Those were the only schools that beat us pretty bad all three years in 3A. So how about this. This huge hit that was apperantly laid on me. Tell me what team and what number did it. Like I said I have a pretty good memory. The only huge hits I remember is against Tullahoma (which was a blind side)and Kingsbury(The MF was 28 yrs old and I was a freshman).

Just tell me the school you played for and what number you wore. You dont even have to give me your name, And If I got hit that hard like you said I will man up too it. Till then I dont know what you are talking about. You apperantly know me and I have no idea who you are. I played against many football players so that dont help me much.

http://www.mtflonline.com/default.htm This aint the dream

BGA......