CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

Heck, I dont' know man... I think Inglewood (or dinglewood as Shep calls him..) must have the Devils running for the Hills.......It's been quiet since he "informed" them they aren't as good as Forrest.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess JB & Cascade both are not very good jus 8-0 thats all, well since our jr high beatem, well I'm not gonna go there, but the Champs have a little more size on their jr high

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm not familiar with buggscuffle highway... Is that anywhere close to possum trot or buzzard roost road? and yes, those actually are roads in Bedford county... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

main drag out of wartrace to thesouth east i think runs along side the tracks towards normandy u cross yell street to get to it. do u remember where the tannery use to be? if so that is buggscuffle .

Hello, Cutie, that hubby know you came over to hang out with the real men?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The game is at Jo Byrns Friday night. Grab the old ball and chain and come on up!

Is it THIS Friday night?? Dang, I'll be at CA............ I was hoping y'all played NEXT Friday. And AT Cascade. Little closer!

Heck, I dont' know man... I think Inglewood (or dinglewood as Shep calls him..) must have the Devils running for the Hills.......It's been quiet since he "informed" them they aren't as good as Forrest.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We aren't scared of him he was just the only one arguing and we got tired of him. When you lower yourself to comment on poster's grammar and spelling you know that you finally have drained them. We are slammed at work this week so I have only been able to look at the boards sporadically today and yesterday for that matter. I bet all the players are watching a lot of film and practicing hard. Looks like its going to be another rain filled game. 80% chance last I saw on the weather. I really think that we are going to have to give this series a name(I hope that it continues after this year do you think that there would be interest in keeping it going?) How about the Cold Rainy Night Bowl we could have the teams play to be the keeper of a lucky umbrella and wading boots. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

main drag out of wartrace to thesouth east i think runs along side the tracks towards normandy u cross yell street to get to it

Gotcha, I actually live in Dolittle (Unionville) and seldom make it past the school in that direction. Last time I went to Wartrace I found a wife over there. Don't won't to press my luck anymore, I couldn't handle another one of them.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

main drag out of wartrace to thesouth east i think runs along side the tracks towards normandy u cross yell street to get to it

I have heard of the road and been down it pleny of times. Mike is a Bell Buckle and Unionville guy, I lived in Wartrace for many years. Tell your relatives to be safe driving up and to make sure they rep the black and orange lol..

Is it THIS Friday night?? Dang, I'll be at CA............ I was hoping y'all played NEXT Friday. And AT Cascade. Little closer!

You know our game will be more entertaining.......Surely mighty MP can beat little ca without you guys there. I thought CA was an all girls school anyway..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Blame it all on SB38.......she can't open that trap without something contraversial coming out and she has been quiet all morning!

I'm glad that you missed me but it seems that Inglewood had my back in the controversy department. He really seems to be on the JB is overrated wagon. If anything I think that people, not teams neccessarily, are underestimating us based on the closeness of some of our scores this year if anything I think that the Region itself is just that strong this year. I think that Inglewood needs to worry more about securing that last playoff spot rather than whining about how much better Forrest is than JB. Our ticket to the playoffs is already punched. (How's that 11?)

Gotcha, I actually live in Dolittle (Unionville) and seldom make it past the school in that direction. Last time I went to Wartrace I found a wife over there. Don't won't to press my luck anymore, I couldn't handle another one of them.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

cant say that i would press my luck either the 1 at home might take ofence to another coming in huh lol.

I'm glad that you missed me but it seems that Inglewood had my back in the controversy department. He really seems to be on the JB is overrated wagon. If anything I think that people, not teams neccessarily, are underestimating us based on the closeness of some of our scores this year if anything I think that the Region itself is just that strong this year. I think that Inglewood needs to worry more about securing that last playoff spot rather than whining about how much better Forrest is than JB. Our ticket to the playoffs is already punched. (How's that 11?)

I don't have to tell you how good that is... I'm sure LTR will do that...

I have heard of the road and been down it pleny of times. Mike is a Bell Buckle and Unionville guy, I lived in Wartrace for many years. Tell your relatives to be safe driving up and to make sure they rep the black and orange lol..

i will and thanks for the well wishes but sorry they will be pulling for the red devils on this 1pal.