CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams seem to be hitting on all cylinders on offense. I look for a shoot out next week. Cascade played a great game on offense putting up 62 points tonight. I am ready to make my second visit to the dungeon next week. This one is for the title and homefield advantage the first two rounds. Although Mcewen is still in the mix and any of the three can still finish first I look for these two teams to finish first and second respectively.

Go Champs

Both teams seem to be hitting on all cylinders on offense. I look for a shoot out next week. Cascade played a great game on offense putting up 62 points tonight. I am ready to make my second visit to the dungeon next week. This one is for the title and homefield advantage the first two rounds. Although Mcewen is still in the mix and any of the three can still finish first I look for these two teams to finish first and second respectively.

Go Champs

private was put to bed early by both ,devils softened up the pattys for u again for week 10. now its time to get in on in the dungeon. we've filled the pond up c-11 wouldn't want ur horse to drown /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> it's going to be a barn burner for sure don't want to get to carried away yet though to much time til fri. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

There is alot of time until Friday unfortunately. Gonna be a classic I believe. Should be very hot in the dungeon even if the weather is cold. Thanks for softening everyone up for us this season lol. The interesting thing to think about in the next two weeks is even if Jo Byrns somehow beats Cascade, if they turn around and lose to Mcewen and all teams finish with one loss Cascade will finish first, Mcewen second, and JB would be third.. hmm.... Tough two weeks ahead for JB.

Everyone needs to come on out for this one. This will be the best $6 you will spend this year !

Where else can you go see 2 undefeated teams got at it this late in the season ? After watching

JBS play earlier this year, all I can say is they better bring their big boy pads this week,

This team a much better team than the other Bedford County team they played earlier in the season.

All i'm gonna say is "SPEED KILLS" & Cascade has alot of it ! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GO CHAMPIONS !!!

Everyone needs to come on out for this one. This will be the best $6 you will spend this year !

Where else can you go see 2 undefeated teams got at it this late in the season ? After watching

JBS play earlier this year, all I can say is they better bring their big boy pads this week,

This team a much better team than the other Bedford County team they played earlier in the season.

All i'm gonna say is "SPEED KILLS" & Cascade has alot of it ! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

GO CHAMPIONS !!!

There's gonna be 2 undefeated teams going at it in Wilson County Friday night also. As a matter of Fact I would bet to say the 2 region 4 teams in Wilson are better than both of the teams playing in the dungeon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There's gonna be 2 undefeated teams going at it in Wilson County Friday night also. As a matter of Fact I would bet to say the 2 region 4 teams in Wilson are better than both of the teams playing in the dungeon. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Slim unless Trousdale County or South Pitt moved to Wilson County their are not two 1A teams better playing in wilson county than the two playing in the dungeon.