CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

The way I see this game shaping up is that it will not be the offensive juggernaut that some people think that it will be it will be very pedestrian in scoring in the 28-20 point range and the Devils will score enough to allow the defense to win the game. I think that both teams are very well coached however, and I can't wait to see if and how much the game plans from the rest of the year change for this game as far as strategy goes. Did i mention that I hate being cold and wet.

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see this game shaping up is that it will not be the offensive juggernaut that some people think that it will be it will be very pedestrian in scoring in the 28-20 point range and the Devils will score enough to allow the defense to win the game. I think that both teams are very well coached however, and I can't wait to see if and how much the game plans from the rest of the year change for this game as far as strategy goes. Did i mention that I hate being cold and wet.

Come on by O'Char........oops, I almost mentioned that word again..... Anyway, after you leave, the cold won't be as bad..

You know our game will be more entertaining.......Surely mighty MP can beat little ca without you guys there. I thought CA was an all girls school anyway..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'll be burning up the text lines to your wife, so it will be like I'm there anyway!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'll be burning up the text lines to your wife, so it will be like I'm there anyway!

Do keep us posted, I saw on another thread were some guy was picking you guys to finish third in the region. Is that possible? Well, I guess if you loss to the "all girls" school it could happen, right?

Come on by O'Char........oops, I almost mentioned that word again..... Anyway, after you leave, the cold won't be as bad..

O'Charley's O'Charley's I said it once for you and once for me. Babies will get over it. He or she will be allright. I would love to come and I'm not totally ruling it out but a 5:00 arrival would be pushing me since I have to square away the girls to the sitters and I don't get off work until 4:30 at the earliest. Plus for some crazy reason my hubby likes to be at the game as soon as the players. It will be too cold for that IMO I would rather be warm and dry until the last possible moment.

You're asking me? I don't see how it's possible but it's quite well known that I know nothing.

I'd have to agree with that, I saw who you chose for a Husband......... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ...Just kidding, Young.........LOL

We aren't scared of him he was just the only one arguing and we got tired of him. When you lower yourself to comment on poster's grammar and spelling you know that you finally have drained them. We are slammed at work this week so I have only been able to look at the boards sporadically today and yesterday for that matter. I bet all the players are watching a lot of film and practicing hard. Looks like its going to be another rain filled game. 80% chance last I saw on the weather. I really think that we are going to have to give this series a name(I hope that it continues after this year do you think that there would be interest in keeping it going?) How about the Cold Rainy Night Bowl we could have the teams play to be the keeper of a lucky umbrella and wading boots. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. I really did need a good laugh today though. Two quick comments- 1. Let me reiterate this point- Me forming an opinion about football observations (ie, Jo Byrns is overrated this year) or (Forrest was the better team and lost, wow! that NEVER happens) or (Cascade will beat Jo Byrns) is not being argumentative. I'm so sorry to all from the mighty Jo Byrns that I had the nerve to HAVE ON OPINION! ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!! Jeez! 2. Of course I am going to comment on someones punctuation and grammar when having nothing more to say about football, and start questioning my intelligence? Are you serious? I mean if your going to call someone a moron or and idiot perhaps, at least be capable of spelling right. I mean, how can anyone not find the irony of calling someone a moron but not even spelling right?

You're asking me? I don't see how it's possible but it's quite well known that I know nothing.

I went back and checked the schedules, MP and I see were he is coming from now. He is obviously predicting that you guys lose to CA Friday night. If that happened, CA, MP, and Moore County would all have two losses. CA would win the three way tie breaker because they will finish with more total victories than either of the other two teams. That would leave MP and Mc tied for third and MP would get third because of the heads up win over MC. Simple huh??