CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

I am not coaching at the moment. I am slowly but surely finishing my teaching degree and plan on coaching. I coached for three years in Florida when I got out of the Air Force back in 2003. I am almost finished with school so coaching is in the very near future.

I graduate in may with a BS in Psych, going on to TSU for my master's in school counseling... too excited!!! I'll actually be helping couch the litle cheerleaders next summer... coaching is a good thing, takes a lot of patience, but kids are what I'm meant to deal with! well, them and the emotionally disturbed... or special needs...no joke. That's actually where I work now, is with a girl.. so I have to be there at 6 am- to 8am... go to my classes and meet her at the bus at 3 and stay with her until 6:30... maybe if I haul butt, I can catch the last 5 minutes of the game??? but I have to go home anyway so i can vote (won't get into politcs on top of everything else though with that being said.. I should probably get in bed.. gonna be a looong day tomorrow... btw I thanked you for the defense complement... if that helps with the connection!!!

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduate in may with a BS in Psych, going on to TSU for my master's in school counseling... too excited!!! I'll actually be helping couch the litle cheerleaders next summer... coaching is a good thing, takes a lot of patience, but kids are what I'm meant to deal with! well, them and the emotionally disturbed... or special needs...no joke. That's actually where I work now, is with a girl.. so I have to be there at 6 am- to 8am... go to my classes and meet her at the bus at 3 and stay with her until 6:30... maybe if I haul butt, I can catch the last 5 minutes of the game??? but I have to go home anyway so i can vote (won't get into politcs on top of everything else though with that being said.. I should probably get in bed.. gonna be a looong day tomorrow... btw I thanked you for the defense complement... if that helps with the connection!!!

tell coach earhart well be behind them on the d- fence

Allright its game day!!! I will hopefully be able to make O'Charlies, 5 is going to be tough to make so I will at least be late unless work has mercy on me. And that dang near never happens lol. But ill be in the ugliest football jersey known to man lol. My porediction for the game is:

Cedar Hill over Bell Buckle

Wartrace over Adams

Kinda wish you would make the game,, sense you help the emotionally disturbed. after the game c-11 and tray may just need your help ,,,wow it is gonna be a soggy field which i think play's into jbs game plan

Kinda wish you would make the game,, sense you help the emotionally disturbed. after the game c-11 and tray may just need your help ,,,wow it is gonna be a soggy field which i think play's into jbs game plan

ur right logger fields gonna be bit sloppy shouldnt matter though these boys (young men)will be ready to take what ever comes there way /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> please forgive my ignorance with this dang puter kinda new at it and just discoveredhow to find and use these props lol

Butchie did you ever see the Cascade football yesterday on their to dinner. They were going to eat in Greenfield before the game. They started out yesterday on foot around 8:30 am for the game. Due to they have ranout of food stamps so they could not sell them for gas. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie did you ever see the Cascade football yesterday on their to dinner. They were going to eat in Greenfield before the game. They started out yesterday on foot around 8:30 am for the game. Due to they have ranout of food stamps so they could not sell them for gas. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they need to stop and fill them boys(young men) up before they come to the dungeon might make em sleepy huh.our boys (young men )will be /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> by the end of the game lol

Ok Then Let's Do This. And I'm Basing This On Simple Logic....I'll Say 12 Minute Quarters... Jb And Cascade Have atleast 2 Touches Per Quarter.......Times Four Quarters.........Naut Plus Naut = Hummm.... Lemme See.... Factoring In Cascade's See Em Hike it And Watch Em Run For Touchdown Defense..... Then It's Cold.... Wet.... Dungeon.... Mutiplied By Distance........ Pucker Factor Of Woooo.... 50. I'll Say 32 to 27 JoByrns.

This is the funniest prediction I've ever seen. Pucker Factor; are you kidding me? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

This is the funniest prediction I've ever seen. Pucker Factor; are you kidding me? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well Moto, You Know The Great Butchie's Material Is A Work In Progress.

FAF HUH?

Hey, Logger, what is the over/under on the number of times I smack ya off that bar stool tomorrow afternoon???? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will say once then they will have to call somebody to peel you off the floor. The bad part would be that you would not be able to see your team ( Cascade ) get beat by The RED DEVILS. WE would not like to see that happen so lets not try and smack poor old logger off that stool. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Im always worth talking to SB lol. I will tell you all about how and why the Champs will beat the Devilettes lol. I am jacked up about this game. I hear the Cascade Air Attack or what I like to call The Air Show is starting at 7:30 P.M. Friday night and will be over around 10 P.M. Bring the kids and all the family out nothing like watching an Air Show in Adams!

Go Champs

The air show is about to be grounded there is gonna be a no fly zone in Adams no ponies allowed to fly. That devils secondary will take care of business. I will be glad to tell you why the DEVILS will be victorious once again. I am expecting to get nothing done today if the boards are hopping. I can't wait for the game.