Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard. I know he took a really hard lick early in the game against Red Bank and seemed rattled. Then he got hurt later in the game and that was it. It's got to be tough on the team mentally but the other boys will step up. AJ's given us a lot of excitement this season.

What grade is he in?? Sounds like a really great guy.

Yeah he's a senior. He's a pretty tough kid especialy getting up from that first hit against Red Bank. I mean I thought the kid was going to need to be airlifted out. But he got up and went back out to play the drive. But im hearing that Charlie Hester is going to play Saftey tomorrow. I'm not sure if its true but if so I hope Hester has a game of his life because we will need him too as so at the rest of the team too.

Yeah he's a senior. He's a pretty tough kid especialy getting up from that first hit against Red Bank. I mean I thought the kid was going to need to be airlifted out. But he got up and went back out to play the drive. But im hearing that Charlie Hester is going to play Saftey tomorrow. I'm not sure if its true but if so I hope Hester has a game of his life because we will need him too as so at the rest of the team too.

I love this kid! He is going to start at safety and Lovelady will be in AJ's spot, so I hear. Charlie's come up with some good plays this year. He'll feel a little pressure but he can handle it.

And I'm with you on AJ - I saw the hit and HEARD it and thought that was it. I think it was the first drive of the game. Anyway, when he went down the second time, I felt sick.

Our defense, like most everything on this thread, is up for debate, I guess. But I think we've got a talented defense. We've got some big corn-fed boys but they can be quick when they need to be.