Westmoreland VS East Robertson

Westi5508

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

There you are Singy.......... or Westi. I expected some of the other yahoos to not respond. But I was getting worried about you. You usually offer up congrats and all that stuff. if you did I must have missed it.

Anyway....good luck.

There you are Singy.......... or Westi. I expected some of the other yahoos to not respond. But I was getting worried about you. You usually offer up congrats and all that stuff. if you did I must have missed it.

Anyway....good luck.

Hey Termite,

I don't have the internet at home and I have to wait until I arrive at work on Monday. I don't know why but the WHS/Smith County Post is locked. I will be the first to say congratulations. SC defense was awesome the second half. I hope we get to meet again. As mentioned earlier, I knew SC had a better team than their record. I will say this again, play Trousdale and York the way you played the Eagles, there is a good possibility that you would be undefeated right now. We had some Seniors who were very very disappointed as this group went undefeated in the 8th grade and wanted so bad to go undefeated this their Senior year. It is hard to go undefeated in our Region. I was proud of SC, their Coaches and fans. Class act program. Number 55 is my son who is part of that group. Good luck the rest of season. Hope to see ya again.

Guest Termite

Hey Termite,

I don't have the internet at home and I have to wait until I arrive at work on Monday. I don't know why but the WHS/Smith County Post is locked. I will be the first to say congratulations. SC defense was awesome the second half. I hope we get to meet again. As mentioned earlier, I knew SC had a better team than their record. I will say this again, play Trousdale and York the way you played the Eagles, there is a good possibility that you would be undefeated right now. We had some Seniors who were very very disappointed as this group went undefeated in the 8th grade and wanted so bad to go undefeated this their Senior year. It is hard to go undefeated in our Region. I was proud of SC, their Coaches and fans. Class act program. Number 55 is my son who is part of that group. Good luck the rest of season. Hope to see ya again.

The WHS/SC Thread was closed because Boobs-Snowball- and She's a Lady were discussing dating each others sisters or something. Thanks Westi...talk to you later.......(by the way...I know they met)

Anyway....good luck.

Sorry Termite...would've given you a big ol' public congratulations if the WHS / SC thread hadn't been locked.

The WHS/SC Thread was closed because Boobs-Snowball- and She's a Lady were discussing dating each others sisters or something. Thanks Westi...talk to you later.......(by the way...I know they met)

Those guys need to show a little self control. I know she's hot but please. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If the Eagles come into this game overly confident they will get their butts handed to them at their own homecoming. The type of offense we run never blows anybody out and with the rain moving in TURNOVERS could play a huge roll in this game. Dont think we need to start getting ready just yet to declare victory. Hope we can rebound from the loss Friday and hold onto the ball for a change.