Grainger Grizzlies

bigbluefan4ever

Lets hope the Grizzlies get it turned around for the Regionals. They played poorly last Saturday in a 2 point semi final loss, but gathered themselves in the consolation game to win in OT. They had a very slow start in that game, but did away with a double digit deficit in the third quarter. They came back to win 60-57 after only having 21 at the half. If they play to their potential they can make it back to the Region finals again this year. If they continue to slide, it will be a long ride back from Johnson County. Grainger truly has a good enough team to get back on track. They can't sit back in their matchup zone if JC shoots it well from the perimeter. The man-pressure defense was the difference in the consolation game in the second half. If all the teams play to their potential, I believe the Grizzlies can win against anyone in the Region. Good luck guys! Just turn it loose and go out and have some FUN!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job this season Grizzlies! It's sad to hear you had to finish the season with three starters sick with the flu. You all had a great year and I for one enjoyed watching all of you this season. Good luck to Skylar, Justin, Roy and Shaggy in whatever you guys pursue next. You will be greatly missed next year! Best of luck to Skylar in his decision making process in the coming weeks. Also, has anyone talked with Justin? I know he would be capable of playing somewhere if he was interested in doing it. Great job this year by Coach D, Coach McBee and Coach J. Thanks again Grizzlies for a great season!

Great job this season Grizzlies! It's sad to hear you had to finish the season with three starters sick with the flu. You all had a great year and I for one enjoyed watching all of you this season. Good luck to Skylar, Justin, Roy and Shaggy in whatever you guys pursue next. You will be greatly missed next year! Best of luck to Skylar in his decision making process in the coming weeks. Also, has anyone talked with Justin? I know he would be capable of playing somewhere if he was interested in doing it. Great job this year by Coach D, Coach McBee and Coach J. Thanks again Grizzlies for a great season!

Watching Hump sit over there last night knowing there was nothing he could do was a hard thing to watch. I admire his heart and grit though for trying to play through it when the boy could barely even stand. Congrats to all the Grizzlies though on a great season. Its a shame it had to end that way though.

• 3 weeks later...

Lets hope the Grizzlies get it turned around for the Regionals. They played poorly last Saturday in a 2 point semi final loss, but gathered themselves in the consolation game to win in OT. They had a very slow start in that game, but did away with a double digit deficit in the third quarter. They came back to win 60-57 after only having 21 at the half. If they play to their potential they can make it back to the Region finals again this year. If they continue to slide, it will be a long ride back from Johnson County. Grainger truly has a good enough team to get back on track. They can't sit back in their matchup zone if JC shoots it well from the perimeter. The man-pressure defense was the difference in the consolation game in the second half. If all the teams play to their potential, I believe the Grizzlies can win against anyone in the Region. Good luck guys! Just turn it loose and go out and have some FUN!

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for next year already! I am ready to see this new team get out there together and play!!

These boys can do it. We are all going to miss McBee and Justin but I do believe these boys have got the talent!! Does anyone got an input on the Headrick boy? I hear he is supposed to be as good or better than McBee. Does anyone know about that? Also, rumor is Cody Glasscock isn't going to play. May just be a rumor. Lets hope so.

Well I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for next year already! I am ready to see this new team get out there together and play!!

These boys can do it. We are all going to miss McBee and Justin but I do believe these boys have got the talent!! Does anyone got an input on the Headrick boy? I hear he is supposed to be as good or better than McBee. Does anyone know about that? Also, rumor is Cody Glasscock isn't going to play. May just be a rumor. Lets hope so.

Anyone know if the rumors bout Webster comin back next year are true? And has Skylar made a decision yet?