Lexington at TCA

Stockerd

Enough of the, "if this than that". The fact is, Lexington talked smack all week about how they were coming to Jackson to bully a 1A team. And that wasnt the case. End of story! Lexington and TCA both have great fans, coaches and players. The game was played hard by both teams, and good sportsmanship was showed as well. The same should be showed here as well.

gohawks- TCA is just trying to earn some respect around the area. We are not trying to say we are number one. We have a tough schedule. We play bigger teams for one reason. Preparation for the playoffs. I think a TCA vs. Southside game would be very benificial to TCA next year. Maybe SS and TCA can work it out and meet on the field in years to come. Good luck to Southside this week.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough of the, "if this than that". The fact is, Lexington talked smack all week about how they were coming to Jackson to bully a 1A team. And that wasnt the case. End of story! Lexington and TCA both have great fans, coaches and players. The game was played hard by both teams, and good sportsmanship was showed as well. The same should be showed here as well.

gohawks- TCA is just trying to earn some respect around the area. We are not trying to say we are number one. We have a tough schedule. We play bigger teams for one reason. Preparation for the playoffs. I think a TCA vs. Southside game would be very benificial to TCA next year. Maybe SS and TCA can work it out and meet on the field in years to come. Good luck to Southside this week.

You will get your opportunity for respect in the playoffs. If you beat either UC or Mckenzie you will have respect. You will also have the honor of getting your tails handed to you by SPitt.

Yes Lexington is good they just had a down night, any team can be beat on any given night if they don't come out ready and prepare. You are crazy about TCA winning more games in 3 years than any other team in Jackson. JCS is 30-9 and SS is 25-9 now the big powerhouse TCA 21-14... TCA still has aways to go before they will ever be consider the team in Jackson.... If they keep playing Middleton, Halls then add Jackson Prep and St. Marys skip the public schools in Jackson they will have the best record before to long.

TCA is actually 24-9 the past 3 years including this year. 4 of those are this year. im not including 3 years ago. they were still the 'old trinity'

You will get your opportunity for respect in the playoffs. If you beat either UC or Mckenzie you will have respect. You will also have the honor of getting your tails handed to you by SPitt.

i guess if south pitt beat us by 42 that means they would beat lexington by 43 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

also way to make up a stat go hawks... southside has been ranked really high the past 4 or 5 years and what do you have to show for it

Good win by TCA, the team really played well. Great job by the coaching staff also.

I haven't been on here in 2 weeks. But if I would have known TCA had fans like you, I would have been here.

Bottom line is that the game could have went either way. Lexington decided to go for two because they had nothing to lose. Unlike TCA, Lexington has a shot at 7-3 and a region title. Doesn't bother anybody at LHS about this loss, there a bigger things on the table here.

well taking into consideration that trinity locked up the region a week ago...so your comment is idiotic... unlike tca?? wow...good job.. anytime a 3A team contending for a region title loses to a 1A school..its a big deal..good try

In TCA history Lexington will go down as the team that NEVER beat us. pts 67-41 2-0 TCA

well taking into consideration that trinity locked up the region a week ago...so your comment is idiotic... unlike tca?? wow...good job.. anytime a 3A team contending for a region title loses to a 1A school..its a big deal..good try

In TCA history Lexington will go down as the team that NEVER beat us. pts 67-41 2-0 TCA

You, who appears to be a tca student, has been ragging on what appears to be a lex student about his ragging you last week. Hello! Do you see a pot calling the kettle black issue here? He was wrong for popping off and he should take his medicine but that is what kids do. If TCA has lost it would be just the opposite. he would be here chirping and you would be no where to be found. I promise you no one really cares except for you and him it appears.

As I said last week it didn't matter because it wasn't a region game except no one likes to lose.

Hope yall do well in the playoffs.

The W/L stats from 2008-2006 season. SS 27-5, TCA 24-10, JCS 23-12, the stats I quoted before was 2007-2005 seasons. At least SS is ranked year in year out and play some of the best teams around. TCA finally wins a region title when USJ and JCS leaves now they are a powerhouse. What happen to TCA against Chester County a 3A team? Oh yea here is another stat fact TCA and SS has been to the 3rd round twice since 2000. With the teams TCA play in the playoffs they should be there every year.... I have more facts about Jackson football if you need more.

i guess if south pitt beat us by 42 that means they would beat lexington by 43 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

also way to make up a stat go hawks... southside has been ranked really high the past 4 or 5 years and what do you have to show for it

They will beat you 42 unless they want to beat you by 52. What I am trying to tell you is, beating Lexington proves nothing except, you now sound like their fans did before the game.

They will beat you 42 unless they want to beat you by 52. What I am trying to tell you is, beating Lexington proves nothing except, you now sound like their fans did before the game.

You came into this topic expecting a big lexington win over a pathetic little 1a school who graduated 17 senior starters. You and your team have no excuse to lose to a supposedly "Rebuilding" 1a team. They beat you in a good game, but going into overtime , the better team should usually win, and I think they did. You can make excuses, get angry and say South Pitt this or that, and even say they've earned no respect, but the Lions came out and won the game and nothing you can say can change that. You need to stop putting down a team that worked hard and outplayed your team.

The W/L stats from 2008-2006 season. SS 27-5, TCA 24-10, JCS 23-12, the stats I quoted before was 2007-2005 seasons. At least SS is ranked year in year out and play some of the best teams around. TCA finally wins a region title when USJ and JCS leaves now they are a powerhouse. What happen to TCA against Chester County a 3A team? Oh yea here is another stat fact TCA and SS has been to the 3rd round twice since 2000. With the teams TCA play in the playoffs they should be there every year.... I have more facts about Jackson football if you need more.

I hate to break it to you but as a 3a "powerhouse" your supposed to win games and go far in the playoffs. Im not putting down South Side, but as a 3a team you play other 3a schools and play harder opponents than 1a schools. TCA probably has the hardest 1a schedule around, and in a "rebuilding" year, has proven they can compete with the big boys. They have nearly 1/2 their starters as sophomores, and 3/4 are are Soph. and Junior. So they will continue to win in the future. But trying to compare a 1a school to a supposed 3a "powerhouse" is ridiculous. Try talking trash to other 3a schools, not 1a schools....

Thank you. Nice post. Gohawks has always been against TCA. This is the same guy that said Washington looked scared playing football. I'd like to point out that Washington had 13 tackles and stood up a back on the goaline for the win against the big 3A Lexington Tigers. As i remember somebody on here said we cant hang with a 240 pd. back..... it's ok keep doubting the 30 person team that is rebuilding