Marion County @ Sequatchie County

Kryptonite11

me too!!! i cant stand marion fans. i hope sequatchie runs all over them

Where the heck does Smith Co come into play here? I saw a lot of Marion support for Smith Co in the Smith/Cannon thread. I guess we are looking past Friday Night... From what I've heard... If Seq beats MC (not going to happen) Marion will go back to York and if Marion beats SEQ then Smith has to travel to the valley... Hmmm... Anyone make the connection yet?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there wireless access in Sequatchie's stadium? If not where is the closest access? I've got to put on my Times Free Press hat tomorrow night and cover the game. Need to be sure I can transmit by deadline.

I'm going to shoot pictures for a while too.

DL.

Um mcdonalds has it that is prob the closest to the school. . .

Where the heck does Smith Co come into play here? I saw a lot of Marion support for Smith Co in the Smith/Cannon thread. I guess we are looking past Friday Night... From what I've heard... If Seq beats MC (not going to happen) Marion will go back to York and if Marion beats SEQ then Smith has to travel to the valley... Hmmm... Anyone make the connection yet?

I think that guy is a Cannon County poster. Its understandable why he doesn't like Marion. He won't like Smith County either after tonight.

Pretty sure SEQ aint skeered of u . . . Neither is SMITH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!

I think that guy is a Cannon County poster. Its understandable why he doesn't like Marion. He won't like Smith County either after tonight.

I'm pretty sure with "OWL" in the name he's a Smith Co Fan. I have no idea why CC or Smith Co fans are posting smack in the SEQ/Marion thread. I think they have their own game to worry about.

Pretty sure SEQ aint skeered of u . . . Neither is SMITH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!

I hope your not skeered that way you cant use that excuse after losing the game. As far as Smith County, get in line and wait just like the others. Seq is on the clock right now and thats all we are worried about..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Shouldn't you be in school? Or did SEQ finally get internet?

Yea im in school right now . . . And we have had INTERNET where have u been?

I hope your not skeered that way you cant use that excuse after losing the game. As far as Smith County, get in line and wait just like the others. Seq is on the clock right now and thats all we are worried about..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well yal better not be over looking us is all im trying to say. . .

Yea im in school right now . . . And we have had INTERNET where have u been?

Well yal better not be over looking us is all im trying to say. . .

Trust me the Warriors are not looking over you. They have been waiting on this game since all the trash talk earlier this year..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Trust me the Warriors are not looking over you. They have been waiting on this game since all the trash talk earlier this year..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well they better bring all they got! Cause if they lose it will be so EMBARASSIN!

I'm pretty sure with "OWL" in the name he's a Smith Co Fan. I have no idea why CC or Smith Co fans are posting smack in the SEQ/Marion thread. I think they have their own game to worry about.

Check out the CC/Smith thread. Owl1 posts for CC; he's just confused. I could be wrong.

Sequatchie posters ought to tone down the rhetoric. Marion players read this stuff. Looking forward to a good game. I do hope both teams stay healthy for the upcoming playoffs. Marion wins.