Marion County @ Sequatchie County

Kryptonite11

Because their record against us stinks pretty bad! Seq. had some success early with a muffin schedule!! I was trying to be nice earlier in this thread, but seq. has been talking way too much crap. Marion will romp in this one. I would say good luck to both teams but I'm not. GO WARRIORS.

Play nice Diehard. I think Marion will win by 28.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally try to, but these seq. fans amaze me!!! I think they are living in a dream land. I'm sure 40 is decent and 3 or whoever. But they CANNOT match up anywhere with the real purple. Smash em in the mouth Warriors. Hit em hard and often. The only good things that comes out of seq. county are Andy's Pizza and the Cookie Jar!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Go WARRIORS pound em. And King I agree with you, at least by 28. Marion will have to play horrible and turn the ball over a couple of times in order for the squatch to even hang around. Blackouts are for funerals Sequatchie County!!!!!

Check out the CC/Smith thread. Owl1 posts for CC; he's just confused. I could be wrong.

Sequatchie posters ought to tone down the rhetoric. Marion players read this stuff. Looking forward to a good game. I do hope both teams stay healthy for the upcoming playoffs. Marion wins.

Nohope or should i say BOB(lol) tell that G-son good luck and get me about 200yds Marion wins BIIIIIGGG /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yes,sequatchie will win.and playing hard for 4 quarters should not be a problem at all.marion better bring all they got cause SC is more than ready for them /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

-once an Indian always an Indian-

Up until tonight I have been letting MY MIGHTY WARRIORS do the talking on the field but I think it is time to start ruffling some feathers again. I hope sequatchie can play hard for 4 quarters but they still want be able to handle my MC boys. We will see how much of a problem MC is when you are handing out the Kleenex so the rest of the fans don't have to see the tears that will be falling in sequatchie when the Marion County Warriors get done scalping those indians. Glad you have faith in your boys because come friday night they will need all the help they can get.

Marion pulls off another big WIN to end the regular season!!!

Keep up the good work boys I am so proud of you!!!!!

Pretty sure SEQ aint skeered of u . . . Neither is SMITH COUNTY!!!!!!!!!

Sequatchie better be skeered be very very skeered!!!! The mighty WARRIORS are rolling into town and I'm glad sequatchie is planning on a black out because once MC gets done with them it's gonna be a very dark night for the Indians!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Go Warriors let's finish off the season with another big WIN!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now why can't you stand Marion Fans?? We have done nothing to you. All that we have done is praise our team for finally having a successful year. I don't think very many folks thought that we would turn this program around in such a short time. So you have to give us the chance to talk about how proud we are of our boys and how well they have been playing. No one started out trash talking about this game until the Injuns started the smack talk and now that some are dishing it back you can't handle it!! Get ready for some smash mouth, earholed, knock your lights out, you got nailed, freeze our butts off Football Friday night.!!

Welcome to coacht there tnhills!!! I like the way you think!!! Hit em hard WARRIORS!!!

Nohope or should i say BOB(lol) tell that G-son good luck and get me about 200yds Marion wins BIIIIIGGG /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bob says Brandon, Cole and the gang will probably dispute that yardage total, but I passed your message on. Be there Friday and show these boys some support; I know that youngun'll be there. Don't wear black.

Not trying to start anything here Leon but since when have you ever played nice.......lol. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not trying to start anything here Leon but since when have you ever played nice.......lol. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on Squaw.. I always play nice.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />