Marion County @ Sequatchie County

Kryptonite11

Hey there little Johnny, Marion will bring their game just hope sequatchie is ready!!!! With all this trash talk it could get very embarrassing for you indian fans!!!

Pretty sure yal MARION people started all the TRASH talkin FIRST! If yal BEAT us it wont be by 28 it will be closer than that!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Sequatchie is gonna have a blackout tomorrow night... do I need to bring my night vision goggles? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Oh.... wait.... they were keeping that a secret.... weren't they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since Sequatchie is gonna have a blackout tomorrow night... do I need to bring my night vision goggles? Oh.... wait.... they were keeping that a secret.... weren't they?

shhh, dont be telling everybody...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since Sequatchie is gonna have a blackout tomorrow night... do I need to bring my night vision goggles? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Oh.... wait.... they were keeping that a secret.... weren't they? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Funny......not really

Where the heck does Smith Co come into play here? I saw a lot of Marion support for Smith Co in the Smith/Cannon thread. I guess we are looking past Friday Night... From what I've heard... If Seq beats MC (not going to happen) Marion will go back to York and if Marion beats SEQ then Smith has to travel to the valley... Hmmm... Anyone make the connection yet?

beware,i think this owls1 is an imposture.he's been on the smith/cannon thread rooting on cannon.he don't even have a dog in this fight.neither do i ,but i'll say mc wins by17

In the past several games I have witnessed a Marion team determined to make a statement. If im not mistaken I could here the chants before the run through at the Cannon County game "This is our year". Showing off a relentless rushing attack by their version of thunder and lighting 24 and 21, and with a defense stout enough to hold the number 7 team ranked in the 2a class to under 60 yards total offense, the Warriors of Marion County have been destroying everything in there path. Next up is Sequatchie an i here they have a nice size defense of front an have completely turned things around after a couple of off years. Not enough to slow down this Marion offense or to break this barely bendable defense... Great weather for the game tomorow cant wait for kick off /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> ..

Marion 35

Sequatchie 7

Hope there is'nt any SC/Georgia fans.... That would make you completely hate the idea of the blackout /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I was thinking, back a few days ago someone mentioned that SEQ were going to wear black uniforms... If that's true I can't help but think they are trying to be like SP. But then again that would be like putting a Kitten in a Lion costume. Happy Halloween! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />