Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

Really coach, the Patriots took care of the football, ran for over 200 yards, passed for over 100, kept a NS team out of the endzone. NS is a pretty tough team regardless of their record. They run the ball efectively, tehy do not pass the ball very well. The Patriots only score 7 in the first quarter and people think that they played bad, some guy suggested that the coaches not wait until halftime to make adjustments, 7 first quarter ponts 21 second quarter points and 14 3rd quarter points, the adjustment might have been made in the first half.

Some people have nothing they believe to be positive, the Patriots have not left one game with doubt in their opponents mind on who the better team was. You speak of Melrose and how great they are, and maybe they have played a little tougher schedule this year, but guess how many teams with a winning record they have beat ), that is right, they played 3 teams with a winning record and lost all 3.

East played 3 teams with a winning record and lost 2 they did beat Fairley.

Fairley has played 4 teams with a winning record and lost 2 of those. They are all good teams no doubt but you give more prasie to everyone than to HC.

Henry county played well Firday night, maybe not their best game but they played well.

Coach you know the team that takes care of the football and the team that tackles is hard to beat and that is Henry county which I am sure you will disagree.

I agree with your point about taking care of the football and tackling. Melrose, Fairley, and East are better than the teams we have played with winning records, and if you don't believe that, you are in for a rude awakening. I hope the coaches believe it, even if you don't. I am not concerned that HC did not play their best game Friday night, but a little worried about slow receivers getting wide open. I assume they will play better this Friday, in part, because it represents more of a challenge.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to tell whoever it is that pees in your cheerios every morning to stop...

Are you saying that Melrose, Fairley, East, Maplewood, and Hillsboro represent no potential threat? If you are, then you join 0000000 as completely unrealistic, and a bit dumb! (I have tried to tone down, so I did not use the word "fool")

please explain the scenario, I have been wrong before, but if HC beat hardin and northside beats liberty then northside, hardin and liberty will all have 3 region losses.

head to head would solve nothing

That would be Hardin over northside

Ns over liberty

liberty over hardin

does it not go to overall record then

Northside would be like 3-7

Liberty 6-4

Hardin 7-3

If Hardin county wins and NS wins, NS is in

You are correct that overall record is used to break the three way tie, but once you have established a position in the playoffs the tie breaker would start all over again with head to head.

You are correct that overall record is used to break the three way tie, but once you have established a position in the playoffs the tie breaker would start all over again with head to head.

I believe slapper is right! Hardin County already has seven wins. So if NS wins. Hardin would be third even if they lose to henry because they would already have more wins. Then NS would have beaten Liberty head to head and would be in!

I will give NS some credit, they threw some passes that were well thrown to open recievers, that is football, I do not live in an unrealistic world that with a good route and agood throw that a defense can stop it, it does happen even with professional dbs. Most good defenses try to take away a teams bread and butter, for NS that was their run game, and NS's qb going into Friday night was like 39-128 with 3 tds and 13 ints. Game plan I would say would be to make the indians throw the ball and the patriot defense although I never saw what the qbs numbers were, his tds stayed at 3 and his ints went to 15, that is 2ints to 0 tds, I will take that every night in the defensive secondary.

I am a little slow apparently, would you explain, more thoroughly, how does ns get in if Hardin county loses to the patriots and ns beats liberty?

I am a little slow apparently, would you explain, more thoroughly, how does ns get in if Hardin county loses to the patriots and ns beats liberty?

Here is the point he is trying to make! Hardin County already has three region wins. If they lose to Henry they will be 3-3 in the region. Liberty already has 3 wins in the region. If they lose to Northside they would be 3-3 in the region and NS would be 3-3 in the region so you have a three way tie for third. Since none of these teams has beaten the other two you must go to overall record to determine the third seed in the playoffs. That would be hardin because they have 7 wins. So they are third. Now you have to break the tie for the forth spot. When you are doing tie breakers to determine positions in the playoffs you always start the entire process over with each spot. The first tie breaker is always head to head. NS would have beaten Liberty so they would be in. Does that explain it?

Here is the point he is trying to make! Hardin County already has three region wins. If they lose to Henry they will be 3-3 in the region. Liberty already has 3 wins in the region. If they lose to Northside they would be 3-3 in the region and NS would be 3-3 in the region so you have a three way tie for third. Since none of these teams has beaten the other two you must go to overall record to determine the third seed in the playoffs. That would be hardin because they have 7 wins. So they are third. Now you have to break the tie for the forth spot. When you are doing tie breakers to determine positions in the playoffs you always start the entire process over with each spot. The first tie breaker is always head to head. NS would have beaten Liberty so they would be in. Does that explain it?

That makes sense to me. If Northside beats Liberty, and HC beats Hardin, then Hardin is third and Northside is fourth. If Liberty beats NS, then Liberty is third, and Hardin is fourth. Is that correct?

I see clearly now, i was unaware that they did it that way, thank you.

I thought they did head to head then overall.

good luck NS,

That makes sense to me. If Northside beats Liberty, and HC beats Hardin, then Hardin is third and Northside is fourth. If Liberty beats NS, then Liberty is third, and Hardin is fourth. Is that correct?

If Liberty beats NS then they are third no matter what Hardin does because of the tie breakers.