Hardin County at Henry County

hubjr

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that Melrose, Fairley, East, Maplewood, and Hillsboro represent no potential threat? If you are, then you join 0000000 as completely unrealistic, and a bit dumb! (I have tried to tone down, so I did not use the word "fool")

No I agree that they all pose a threat and all a little more so than previous opponents that's why its the playoffs. Do I believe HC is capable a beating all of them impressively...you better believe it. Yes we will have to play good football to beat them but likewise they are going to need to play well to beat us. I was just wondering how it is that you are so negative all the time. So I just assumed that someone pees in your cheerios.

Here is the point he is trying to make! Hardin County already has three region wins. If they lose to Henry they will be 3-3 in the region. Liberty already has 3 wins in the region. If they lose to Northside they would be 3-3 in the region and NS would be 3-3 in the region so you have a three way tie for third. Since none of these teams has beaten the other two you must go to overall record to determine the third seed in the playoffs. That would be hardin because they have 7 wins. So they are third. Now you have to break the tie for the forth spot. When you are doing tie breakers to determine positions in the playoffs you always start the entire process over with each spot. The first tie breaker is always head to head. NS would have beaten Liberty so they would be in. Does that explain it?

Thanks Zone you explained it very well.

No I agree that they all pose a threat and all a little more so than previous opponents that's why its the playoffs. Do I believe HC is capable a beating all of them impressively...you better believe it. Yes we will have to play good football to beat them but likewise they are going to need to play well to beat us. I was just wondering how it is that you are so negative all the time. So I just assumed that someone pees in your cheerios.

Everyone has me all wrong. I am a former coach, so I see things more realistically, and more cautiously than most of you. When you say that see no threat until Maryville, I think that is ridiculous. As far as beating all those previously mentioned schools IMPRESSIVELY, what does it matter? What will be IMPRESSIVE is to just beat them, and move on to the next round. We beat Melrose by a point last year, and by a TD the year before. Both were IMPRESSIVE wins in my book, even if not in yours.

How is Hardin's run defense? Any chance of them stoppin' our run game? I would like to see Dominique run for 4 or 5 touchdowns.

The stats that I read in the paper a few weeks ago showed that Brighton was able to run on them, but they may have been focused on the Brighton passing attack.

Everyone has me all wrong. I am a former coach, so I see things more realistically, and more cautiously than most of you. When you say that see no threat until Maryville, I think that is ridiculous. As far as beating all those previously mentioned schools IMPRESSIVELY, what does it matter? What will be IMPRESSIVE is to just beat them, and move on to the next round. We beat Melrose by a point last year, and by a TD the year before. Both were IMPRESSIVE wins in my book, even if not in yours.

The stats that I read in the paper a few weeks ago showed that Brighton was able to run on them, but they may have been focused on the Brighton passing attack.

Will you please quote me when I said there will be no threats until Maryville? Also, if you will learn to read I said capable of beating them impressively meaning we are very CAPABLE of winning big on ant given night. Do I care if its by a hundred? No not at all but I sure like to see it. I was just simply stating that by the talent on our team and if we play to our CAPABILITY then we can win every game from here on out. If we happen to play sloppy and a particular school takes advantage of it...it could be the offseason before we know it.

Guest Advisor

The weather is supposed to warm up a little by Friday. Anybody ready to venture a final score? Or, is it too early in the week? /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

While there are many qualified to predict the weather, there is only 1 who can accurate foresee the outcome of Friday's Region 7-AAAA games! He is the "one and only......all-knowing" Yanker!! I am anxious to get his prediction on the Liberty/Northside game! He dislikes the Crusaders!

Will you please quote me when I said there will be no threats until Maryville? Also, if you will learn to read I said capable of beating them impressively meaning we are very CAPABLE of winning big on ant given night. Do I care if its by a hundred? No not at all but I sure like to see it. I was just simply stating that by the talent on our team and if we play to our CAPABILITY then we can win every game from here on out. If we happen to play sloppy and a particular school takes advantage of it...it could be the offseason before we know it.

In looking back, it was actually someone else who said it, but since you responded with the cereal comment, I have assuming it was you ever since. I was most likely reading before you were born. As far as talent goes, yes, HC is talented, but Melrose, Fairley, and East will be just as talented, if not more so.

While there are many qualified to predict the weather, there is only 1 who can accurate foresee the outcome of Friday's Region 7-AAAA games! He is the "one and only......all-knowing" Yanker!! I am anxious to get his prediction on the Liberty/Northside game! He dislikes the Crusaders!

You are right on target, my "Advisorringly Reddingful"...and the scores will come...as usual...on Thursday!!! I AM THE "ONE AND ONLY" AND "ALL KNOWING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In looking back, it was actually someone else who said it, but since you responded with the cereal comment, I have assuming it was you ever since. I was most likely reading before you were born. As far as talent goes, yes, HC is talented, but Melrose, Fairley, and East will be just as talented, if not more so.

Either way we still have to play Hardin County and the winner of Kingsbury and Raleigh Egypt first so I believe that there is bigger things to worry about than East, Fairley, and Melrose at this point.

Well it has become apparent that prophet and cover zero are football geniuses. and they probably know that there shouldn't be kinks in your game heading into week 10. fellas hate to tell you guys this since ya'll walk on water over in paris but HC will lose before the semi's this year. and if it's true prophet that HC focused merely on the run against northside then they did a horrible job considering they let a backup rb rush for 100 yards with 75 coming in the first half. northside just self destructed in the red zone.