Tyner @ Boyd Buc

reaction

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> WOW! That is an intelligent analysis. Who cares what either team has done this year?(2008)! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...Hey genius...I never said it was an analysis...just "facts" on some previous scores played between the two teams...you can read whatever you want into these scores...I've been around long enough to know it doesn't have anything to do with 2008 but you ought to know that it won't change what has happened previously!!!

...By the responses I can tell I got under some Boyd-B skin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha thas all you can go on is the past of the series? That will play a huge factor in the final score tomorrow night at The Swamp. 2008 Bucs > 2008 Rams.

...I had to start from a reference point...the article in today's paper(Times Free Press) mentioned the two previous years...I just wanted to make sure that anyone reading the article didn't get it twisted about the series...I know it's a sore point for you Bucs' fans but somebody has to be in control and it might as well be the "RAMS".....!!!

...Hey genius...I never said it was an analysis...just "facts" on some previous scores played between the two teams...you can read whatever you want into these scores...I've been around long enough to know it doesn't have anything to do with 2008 but you ought to know that it won't change what has happened previously!!!

...By the responses I can tell I got under some Boyd-B skin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, you said that Boyd will not win by 18 because of the historical matchups...sounds like analysis to me...and one of someone who is in serious doubt of what the "RAMS" can bring tomorrow night.

Just trying to get under your skin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...I had to start from a reference point...the article in today's paper(Times Free Press) mentioned the two previous years...I just wanted to make sure that anyone reading the article didn't get it twisted about the series...I know it's a sore point for you Bucs' fans but somebody has to be in control and it might as well be the "RAMS".....!!!

I'm still waiting for your prediction. I'm so happy you have the edge over the Bucs. The winner tomorrow will get the last laugh though, since they will not be in the same region. And I am perfectly happy by having the last laugh. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, you said that Boyd will not win by 18 because of the historical matchups...sounds like analysis to me...and one of someone who is in serious doubt of what the "RAMS" can bring tomorrow night.

Just trying to get under your skin /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...I was still talking about the facts...no analysis...just trying to ensure that some of you Boyd fans don't get too 'chesty' and/or 'puffed-up'...Boyd is the favorite and the "RAMS" are the Defending & 9-time Region 3-2A Champs...nothing you can do or say will get under my skin!!!

I'm still waiting for your prediction. I'm so happy you have the edge over the Bucs. The winner tomorrow will get the last laugh though, since they will not be in the same region. And I am perfectly happy by having the last laugh. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...Oh, I take it that Boyd-B won't schedule the "RAMS" even if you have an Open Date next year???...I forgot after those two beat-downs in '97 & '98 the only way we got back on your schedule was because of the TSSAA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...And it won't matter...we will just be known as the team who "owns" Boyd-B!!!

The Times-Free Press, everyone who read the article, and we Buc fans are all grateful to you for setting all of us straight. So, exactly how may "history" points will go on Tyner's side of the scoreboard?

...I won't say and you'll see soon enough...by the way be very careful what you ask for!!!

You walked right into that one didn't you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Actually you did not get under my skin. I am a fairly new BUC Fan so the past records don't mean anything to me. I am just always amazed when looking at these threads and someone like yourself gets on them and starts talking about how your team should win because you have won in years past. The past is just that, "the past"...This thread is about NOW and who you think might win now based on this year's performance. ..plain and simple....Good luck to the Rams and the Bucs...I know it will be a hard fought game,....Hope everyone stays injury free!!!

Hey RamFan the history does not matter. Congrats for winning big in 97. That was 11 years ago. This game TOMORROW night will be a great game. It will not be easy to win for either team. I think Boyd will take this one though. They are too big and good and unless they mess up or do somethin dumb i think they will win by a touchdown or more. Tyner is good but i think Boyd out powers them and out smarts them for the victory.