Macon County vs Dekalb County

Maconrulz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not speaking for jacket fan but I didn't take his post the way you did. He wasn't saying you were negative. It's just every thread this year have started or turned ugly and many have been deleted by the moderators after a few days. I don't remember if you were a part of the coach bashing this year or not, it doesn't matter since you started this thread with a classy post. I'm ashamed of our community for tolerating this activity. I didn't tolerate it here and called it out when I read it. These boards are not being moderated properly in my opinion. Maybe the boards have become to big to handle or maybe Coacht's idea was to generate this type of crap. I used to have fun here reading the harmless trash talk among fans. Now I could care less. I'm just lurking around pis.ing on the useless posters that talk crap about my tigers. I can't stand them and what they have done to our program. I don't agree with everything the coaches do, but I will support them and our players. They are still kids, out there to have fun. I tried to teach my son to play with heart and lose with grace. Thank you coaches for trying to teach that too. Good luck Tigers!

I sure am glad you are the moral compass of Macon County. I know what you mean about not tolerating bad behavior, like someone shouting at the players on the field....from the pressbox. I sure am glad that someone "seemed" to quiet that behavior at the half of the Sycamore game.

I sure am glad you are the moral compass of Macon County. I know what you mean about not tolerating bad behavior, like someone shouting at the players on the field....from the pressbox. I sure am glad that someone "seemed" to quiet that behavior at the half of the Sycamore game.

I'm not the moral compass of MC, just trying to take care of me and my family. I believe our moral compass as a community and nation is broken. Too much of living for the moment and what can you do for me attitude. I'm only trying to say that I'm here for my tigers, for my community and for my friends. All that post their crap here already know where they can cram it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont wat to get anything started but i have had enough. Mr. Grace i have been fallowing the disscussions bettween you footballace and smack and footballace. I wand to start by saying i think you guys are implying he is me and you could never be farther from the truth. I do not agree with what he says but i will not throw him under the bus. How i feel about the coaches is not a secret but i will not put them on here, and if you want to know what i think come to me in PUBLIC and ask. But back to what i was thinking Mr. grace i was like your son and was not allowed to even read the stuff that is put on this site, because i know that the majority of the people on here have no idea about real football. I am good friends with your son and like everyone i played with last year i love him like a brother. I would do anything in my power to help him if he needed it. For example a while ago i climbed a small mountain it seemed like helping him look for his phone. And now to smack i broke my leg when i hit seay yes, but i only missed to games because of thin ingury and i am not even going to describe the pain i played through. If what i am told is true he missed the same amount of games i did. but that is beyond the point i am upset you are putting me down on here for no reason at all. This is the first post i have ever posted so why are you picking on me or do you see why i think you are to me. I am sorry about messing this thread up but i am tired of my name being run down. so thanks and sorry to all who read.

Marcus Thompson

So you finally had enought of being accused of being me. I am sorry for causing you problems and thanks for not telling them who i am. I will tell when the time is right. I will call you if they say anything else about you.

Look another thread for the macon county fans to get on and bash each other. Don't leave out the coaches and players to they need some more bashing. I tell ya i have always been a supporter of your program besides my beloved jackets your my second favorite team. I've got friends and family that attended MCHS and played football fot the tigers but i have to say what y'all have been doing on these boards this year is sickening!!! Everybody talks about RBS football being the laughing stock i say they need to look no further than Lafayette. What you've done this year on these boards is pathetic and you should all be black balled right out of Macon County. Just make sure you go north or west we don't need all that negativity down here. We love our program, respect our coaches and let them do there job. They should know who to play and where to play them. If you don't like what there doing don't broadcast it to the world talk about it amongst yourselves at mcdonalds or hardees not online. I'm sorry i know it's none of my business but durn i'm tired of hearing the same old crap on all MC threads even when you win. Good luck Friday night and good luck finding you a new coach when you lynch Cook on the town square. If everybody in Lafayette is so unhappy why don't you transfer some players up to RBS they could use the help. I'd love to see them get a win just not this friday night.

That's easy to say when Clint Satterfield is running the show. Let me ask you one question. if you don't like what's being said here then why don't you get off of this post and stay on the Trousdale post.(And believe me I hate all of the "i know who you are CRAP that's going on...and I REALLY don't know why they are STILL DOING IT....I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE AND MOST PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T EITHER!!!!!) We've had a tough year!!...it happens...there is a reason for it and "whatever" it is needs to be fixed...Trousdale is not in that shape...it may never happen but i'd like to see your attitude after 3 or 4 - 2 win seasons....I bet it would change..

just my HUMBLE opinion...( and yes I shouted the word HUMBLE!!!!)

That's easy to say when Clint Satterfield is running the show. Let me ask you one question. if you don't like what's being said here then why don't you get off of this post and stay on the Trousdale post.(And believe me I hate all of the "i know who you are CRAP that's going on...and I REALLY don't know why they are STILL DOING IT....I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE AND MOST PEOPLE ON HERE DON'T EITHER!!!!!) We've had a tough year!!...it happens...there is a reason for it and "whatever" it is needs to be fixed...Trousdale is not in that shape...it may never happen but i'd like to see your attitude after 3 or 4 - 2 win seasons....I bet it would change..

just my HUMBLE opinion...( and yes I shouted the word HUMBLE!!!!)

You know nothing about our program!!! For one - Clint is not running the show, two - naw we have not had 3 or 4 - 2 win seasons and neither has Macon, three - we do not have fans such as Macons that get on here bashing the coaches and saying that they teach the ends to stand flat footed and stupid stuff such as that (give me a break)! We have not always been on top of our game here. There used to be several rough years and we still supported and will continue to support Jim B, Clint, Creasy, etc. Never have we been as classless as Macon on these threads or in the stands. Good post #1jacket fan! TC1

So you finally had enought of being accused of being me. I am sorry for causing you problems and thanks for not telling them who i am. I will tell when the time is right. I will call you if they say anything else about you.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nice attempt for a cover up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know nothing about our program!!! For one - Clint is not running the show, two - naw we have not had 3 or 4 - 2 win seasons and neither has Macon, three - we do not have fans such as Macons that get on here bashing the coaches and saying that they teach the ends to stand flat footed and stupid stuff such as that (give me a break)! We have not always been on top of our game here. There used to be several rough years and we still supported and will continue to support Jim B, Clint, Creasy, etc. Never have we been as classless as Macon on these threads or in the stands. Good post #1jacket fan! TC1

Hey Genius, This poster never accused the coaches of anything. Go back and read the post and stop putting words in someone eles mouth. He asked why something he observed was going on. Others on here said they observed the same thing. One poster said that they were "SURE" that the kids were not coached that way. Nothing else was said. How is this coach bashing??? Or are you just trying to stir the pot and keep Macon in a frenzy??? Stay in your own thread.

How many games have you seen MC play, Mr know-it-all?? How many different defensive fronts have you seen the Tigers in and what resulted??? (GIVE ME A BREAK)

People that don't know what they are talking about shuold keep their yaps shut. You want to help MC, Stay away from our threads.