Macon County vs Dekalb County

Maconrulz

I'm not the moral compass of MC, just trying to take care of me and my family. I believe our moral compass as a community and nation is broken. Too much of living for the moment and what can you do for me attitude. I'm only trying to say that I'm here for my tigers, for my community and for my friends. All that post their crap here already know where they can cram it.

At least we agree about God, country, family, and community.

You have the right to try and police what you think is crap. However, some people would say your opinion about the tiger program is crap. And what you don't seem to get is that those people have that right too!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mr. 2 time football guru poster, take your own advice, seems you were talking to yourself anyways! People that don't know what they are talking about should keep their yaps shut. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Come week 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15 you can come sit in the stands and let us show yall how to act in the stands! TC1

Come on guys, this tread is for the game take the other stuff somewhere else. How is macon's offense this season i haven't seen them play, or heard a lot about them? i know they've had a couple big wins but i don't know a lot about them.

Sorry DCAlum, you won't get much more than this. CoachT has turned into an instant messaging service for MC.

MC's qb hit a few passes when playing us, most of their gains were down the sidelines, and the Cats had a goal line stand against MC. Holding them to second and long is a big key, but other than that, I predict that DeKalb will win big Friday night.

Come on guys, this tread is for the game take the other stuff somewhere else. How is macon's offense this season i haven't seen them play, or heard a lot about them? i know they've had a couple big wins but i don't know a lot about them.

Macon County's offense has struggled all year for any kind of rhythm or consistancy. We average less than 6 points per game with a maximum of 13 in one game. The MC Tigers typically run either the I or the spread formation.

Once again you tryin to start things that are not true. You are rediculously ignorant. Wake up you dont know who i am. Since you have so much class y dont you tell everyone who you are. I know and Marcus knows. So why dont you let the rest of the "classless" posters from Macon county know who you are. O and keep up the good detective work. Ha Ha Ha If you want to meet me at waffle house i will be there about 4 see if you can find me and i will buy you a cup of coffee.

You know nothing about our program!!! For one - Clint is not running the show, two - naw we have not had 3 or 4 - 2 win seasons and neither has Macon, three - we do not have fans such as Macons that get on here bashing the coaches and saying that they teach the ends to stand flat footed and stupid stuff such as that (give me a break)! We have not always been on top of our game here. There used to be several rough years and we still supported and will continue to support Jim B, Clint, Creasy, etc. Never have we been as classless as Macon on these threads or in the stands. Good post #1jacket fan! TC1

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nice attempt for a cover up! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I never said they "teach" them to play that way. I asked "if" they did. And I still don't have an answer. (Someone did say that maybe they think they do it to get a read on the offense?) Maybe that's it. I do know that getting a read 4 yards off the ball is useless. All I know is that it is a "weak" spot in our defense. And I'm not meaning this to say anything bad about the player at that position. I've just never seen defensive ends played that way. I assume that while the game film is watced that other people would notice the same thing. It may not even be a defensive end. Many times we only have 3 down linemen and it's a linebacker that's walked up to cover the tightend. I've also noticed along with alot of other people that the oposing teams really exploit this in our defense. I'm no coach and I've never said I should be, so the way I look at it if I....(a low life coach bashing know nothing fan who hasn't played football in years....but who goes to most of the games and pays my money to support the program) notice this then I can't understand why it's not corrected. I "really" just want to know. Believe it or not I have alot of respect for "most" of our coaches. I'm even kin to one of them. Anybody who gives so much of their time for so little pay (as far as I know our coaches aren't subsidized by outside sources like some of the programs in the adjoining counties) should be commended. But, when things don't go right....why is it wrong to just ask questions???...that's one reason our "government" is in the shape it's in because we just accept things as they are..once again just my HUMBLE opinion....

Hey Mr. 2 time football guru poster, take your own advice, seems you were talking to yourself anyways! People that don't know what they are talking about should keep their yaps shut. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Come week 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15 you can come sit in the stands and let us show yall how to act in the stands! TC1

yea...Trousdale is the ultimate in Class Acts....have ya'll got that Clock problem from the Carthage game fixed or does it still happen from time to time....lol....it's a great momentum stopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....classy

Once again you tryin to start things that are not true. You are rediculously ignorant. Wake up you dont know who i am. Since you have so much class y dont you tell everyone who you are. I know and Marcus knows. So why dont you let the rest of the "classless" posters from Macon county know who you are. O and keep up the good detective work. Ha Ha Ha If you want to meet me at waffle house i will be there about 4 see if you can find me and i will buy you a cup of coffee.

Waffle House at 4 in Gordonsville it is then! See you there! TC1 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Yeah this game will be a blow out steve trapp should be Coach Of The Year of Tennessee.

and did you used to teach math at dchs

Yeah youthpastor96 don't you wish you was back here at DCHS you would be part of a winning team and with Coach Trapp who will be coach of the year and where Hunter Poteete will Mr. 3A Football. I had you for Alg. 2.

I never said they "teach" them to play that way. I asked "if" they did. And I still don't have an answer. (Someone did say that maybe they think they do it to get a read on the offense?) Maybe that's it. I do know that getting a read 4 yards off the ball is useless. All I know is that it is a "weak" spot in our defense. And I'm not meaning this to say anything bad about the player at that position. I've just never seen defensive ends played that way. I assume that while the game film is watced that other people would notice the same thing. It may not even be a defensive end. Many times we only have 3 down linemen and it's a linebacker that's walked up to cover the tightend. I've also noticed along with alot of other people that the oposing teams really exploit this in our defense. I'm no coach and I've never said I should be, so the way I look at it if I....(a low life coach bashing know nothing fan who hasn't played football in years....but who goes to most of the games and pays my money to support the program) notice this then I can't understand why it's not corrected. I "really" just want to know. Believe it or not I have alot of respect for "most" of our coaches. I'm even kin to one of them. Anybody who gives so much of their time for so little pay (as far as I know our coaches aren't subsidized by outside sources like some of the programs in the adjoining counties) should be commended. But, when things don't go right....why is it wrong to just ask questions???...that's one reason our "government" is in the shape it's in because we just accept things as they are..once again just my HUMBLE opinion....

Then wouldnt it be more respectful to ask him instead of constantly questioning his defence on here publicly? Just a thought, no need to get all fussy. TC1

I think Dekalb will win big and Coach Trapp has really turned the Tigers around this season lead by junior QB and Mr. 3A football Hunter Poteete.

Thats a good thought! It is not the coaching that always wins or looses you a game. When we played Macon earlier in the year, they simply did not have the athletes to play with us or many of the other teams they have to play. Just my opinion. Take yalls surrounding counties for example: 2A Smith County - has had 1 Mr. Football player, 2A Westmoreland has had 3 Mr. Football players, 1A Trousdale County - has had 4 Mr. Football players, and Macon has never even had a nominee but yet they still have to play in the hardest class and region out of the four surrounding counties. Just a thought! TC1