Westmoreland at Jackson County

Eag4LIFE

Guest Termite

Not much......Just a shame that by playing a tougher schedule it may cost you. There is 1 bright side....has ANYBODY seen or heard from Cat cyst-and crew.........me neither....yelp, it's all good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much......Just a shame that by playing a tougher schedule it may cost you. There is 1 bright side....has ANYBODY seen or heard from Cat cyst-and crew.........me neither....yelp, it's all good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Feelin' a little lonely? It can only get worse.

You know...after the Eagles are crowned #1 and you, well...aren't. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know...after the Eagles are crowned #1 and you, well...aren't. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Actually...we are. You may be the #1 seed...may not be. It's still a 3-way tie for the region championship if all 3 win.

Actually...we are. You may be the #1 seed...may not be. It's still a 3-way tie for the region championship if all 3 win.

Don't think so.

From http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../1478/MICRO0601

"Westmoreland (8-1 overall, 3-1 in Region 4-2A) enters the contest in a three-way tie for first place with Smith County and York Institute, but the Eagles will finish as the region??™s No. 1 seed if all three teams win this evening."

Don't think so.

From http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../1478/MICRO0601

"Westmoreland (8-1 overall, 3-1 in Region 4-2A) enters the contest in a three-way tie for first place with Smith County and York Institute, but the Eagles will finish as the region??™s No. 1 seed if all three teams win this evening."

#1 seed...3-way tie for title.

Guest Termite

I know....it makes us feel bad that The eagles may have backed into a #1 seed because of a weaker schedule.

I just have 1 question.............IF Westmoreland gets a !st round home game during the playoffs.......where do they play it?

Doesn't SC OWN the field in Westmoreland ???? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know....it makes us feel bad that The eagles may have backed into a #1 seed because of a weaker schedule.

I just have 1 question.............IF Westmoreland gets a !st round home game during the playoffs.......where do they play it?

Doesn't SC OWN the field in Westmoreland ???? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At field...of course.

Ok Kermite, we'll play up there on the field you own that is about 5 miles from my house. You guys enjoy the trip to the chatanooga area next friday. We will keep your field good and ready for the next time you come back up in a couple of weeks if you LUCK up and win the first game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Which is very doubtful.

No worries. Word has it that the mud hole is available.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />