Bruceton/ West Carroll

CENTRALTIGERFAN

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How Bad Do You Want It Tigers????Go Big Blue!!!

Tigers by 2 touchdowns.

West Carroll wins 45-20 but i will have to say this is one of the WORST officiating crew i have witnessed on the field in many years. Even the officiating supervisor was at this game. One word: Horrible!!

congrats to coach fronabarger and good luck to the Tigers next year. Hold your head up guys....../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have to agree that is one of the worst crews I've ever seen and we had the same crew at least twice at

bruceton this year. This could have been a closer game with better refs. How can you throw a flag with 53 seconds on the clock and never stop the clock. They threw a flag for grabbing our QBs face which made him throw an int and let them keep the ball and just stepped off yardage aginst them. And the line judge on the vistors sideline was the worst of them all. The TSSAA needs to look in to this problem, this has been the worst year I have ever seen. Too many time this year I have seen coaches work refs, not blameing the coaches because thats part of the game, but the crews have had no control of the games.

TIGERS STAY STRONG AND WORK HARD AND YOU WILL BE BACK..............GO BIG BLUE /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

It's a shame that these 2 storied programs have to have a battle for the basement of thier region. This game is purely for PRIDE, expect some hard hitting and no giveup in either team. Good Luck to both teams. Pray for no injuries. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

When did West Carroll reach "storied" status as a football program??....

Why would anyone expect a good officiating crew??...Two 0-9 1A schools playing each other??...Really??

Whats your problem, P&G, just cause your in the playoffs and region champs , you have to trash a couple of programs while there down. I said 2 storied programs because not long ago Bruceton was whipping everyone insight and I remember several years ago West Carroll was beating Camden and most every one else. It might have been awhile back, but some of us still remember.

Whats your problem, P&G, just cause your in the playoffs and region champs , you have to trash a couple of programs while there down. I said 2 storied programs because not long ago Bruceton was whipping everyone insight and I remember several years ago West Carroll was beating Camden and most every one else. It might have been awhile back, but some of us still remember.

I haven't trashed either of these two teams yet...Take a breath,step back and think about it...

Bruceton is a storied program...West Carroll not so much...And UC being in the playoffs has nothing to do with it...How long has West Carroll even had a school??..I remember my son playing in a junior high bowl game at what was then the new stadium in '01..They didn't even have concession stand or bathrooms(that's how new it was)...You got to have alot of wins,playoff appearances,title game appearances and state titles to be considered "storied" is all I'm saying...

I haven't trashed either of these two teams yet...Take a breath,step back and think about it...

Bruceton is a storied program...West Carroll not so much...And UC being in the playoffs has nothing to do with it...How long has West Carroll even had a school??..I remember my son playing in a junior high bowl game at what was then the new stadium in '01..They didn't even have concession stand or bathrooms(that's how new it was)...You got to have alot of wins,playoff appearances,title game appearances and state titles to be considered "storied" is all I'm saying...

West Carroll started the football program in 1985. The Eagles played a JV schedule for 1 year and then began participating with the TSSAA. They have had times of sucess during the year, including knocking off the #1 ranked team in the state (Dresden) back in the early 90's I think. Limited sucess in the playoffs, never going past the second round I am pretty sure. They did build a new school and relocated the football field in the late 90's or early this century. Decent program that has fell on hard times, hopefully they can get it turned around soon with the new , coach. Don't worry bout it P & G - Good luck this year in the playoffs.

West Carroll started the football program in 1985. The Eagles played a JV schedule for 1 year and then began participating with the TSSAA. They have had times of sucess during the year, including knocking off the #1 ranked team in the state (Dresden) back in the early 90's I think. Limited sucess in the playoffs, never going past the second round I am pretty sure. They did build a new school and relocated the football field in the late 90's or early this century. Decent program that has fell on hard times, hopefully they can get it turned around soon with the new , coach. Don't worry bout it P & G - Good luck this year in the playoffs.

YOu know P&G, Union city should not even be playing west carroll, bruceton, gleason, greenfield.....my gosh, you got 5 hotels, 10 or more fast food restaurants, a Lowes, a super center wal mart and you want to run us down. You need a grip dude.....go back to playing Milans, Humboldts, martins, USJ and the Huntingdons and see how far you get. Every school has pride.....Us small towns arent like Union City...we'll see how far you "storied" program takes you in the playoffs.

YOu know P&G, Union city should not even be playing west carroll, bruceton, gleason, greenfield.....my gosh, you got 5 hotels, 10 or more fast food restaurants, a Lowes, a super center wal mart and you want to run us down. You need a grip dude.....go back to playing Milans, Humboldts, martins, USJ and the Huntingdons and see how far you get. Every school has pride.....Us small towns arent like Union City...we'll see how far you "storied" program takes you in the playoffs.

How you figure??...The school has 344 students...Talk to the T.$.$.A.A.....

OK...Let's look at something for a second...Tell me what's not the truth...That West Carroll isn't a "storied" program??...Or...That the official's crew probably wasn't the best one that could be appointed seeing as it was two winless 1A teams??...Heck,the UC-McK game had some of the worst I've seen all year long and those are the two best teams in the region...

You folks get all upset about things that are the truth,especially when you see the words staring at you on the screen...And I still haven't seen where I was downing,talking trash or degrading either of these programs...It just caught me a little by surprise that West Carroll is thought of by some people to be a "storied" football program...Maybe you need to get a grip....

Bulldog Fan #2...Thanks for the info....I didn't think they had been around all that long...