Region games moved from ND to Camp Jordan.

Rabble Rouser

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND's "difficult" field got difficulter Friday apparently. The football game in the rain tore it up and Tuesday's game will be at Camp Jordan. Should ND win, Thursday's game and the sectional on Saturday, if ND wins, will be at CJ also on the stadium field.

Other than loosing some of the student support (which is VERY valuable and one of the reasons my daughter likes playing HS ball so much), I'm kind of glad. I was at the Football game, and I thought about how rough the field was going to be unless they rolled it or something.

Another plus is that nobody else get's to be bi#ch or moan about ND's lousy field again this season....

ND's "difficult" field got difficulter Friday apparently. The football game in the rain tore it up and Tuesday's game will be at Camp Jordan. Should ND win, Thursday's game and the sectional on Saturday, if ND wins, will be at CJ also on the stadium field.

Just curious Rabble....Why Camp Jordan, why not Redoubt it is closer to your school is it not ? and they are nice fields. Plus East Ridge has the Boys D-3 state tournament this coming weekend.

Simply the messenger here. Camp Jordan is closer to ND, though the team practices at Redoubt.

D3 games may be an issue on Saturday (if they even use the championship field on Saturday), but the Championiship field at Camp Jordan is easily the nicest field at the public soccer parks in the area. It also has real bathrooms nearby, and elevated concrete seeting along one side of the field for the fans.

Hey, ND is used to being wandering gypsies. Out of 18 total games played, we have played a total of 5 games at Notre Dame this season -- 3 during the regular season, and 2 games during the district tournament. That is equal to the 5 games we played at Baylor this year. The rest -- 3 games at Houston, and the rest scattered at GPS, CCS, Soddy Daisy, East Ridge and Hixson.

D3 games may be an issue on Saturday (if they even use the championship field on Saturday), but the Championiship field at Camp Jordan is easily the nicest field at the public soccer parks in the area. It also has real bathrooms nearby, and elevated concrete seeting along one side of the field for the fans.

Hey, ND is used to being wandering gypsies. Out of 18 total games played, we have played a total of 5 games at Notre Dame this season -- 3 during the regular season, and 2 games during the district tournament. That is equal to the 5 games we played at Baylor this year. The rest -- 3 games at Houston, and the rest scattered at GPS, CCS, Soddy Daisy, East Ridge and Hixson.

I will miss the announcer and even the music, though. It is a nice field at CJ, though.

I just stated the D-3 going on this weekend, because, in case of bad weather and the condition that the field would be in for this weekend. I know the ER fields were a little soft this weekend for their year end rec tuornament.

It's really too bad we can't play at Notre Dame, for the players, students, teachers, and fans sake. I just hope that this can be communicated in time. I first saw it late Sunday night on the Chattanoogan.com region 3 A/AA bracket, and was disappointed, but figured it had something to do with the rain on Friday. The Chatt Times Free Press for Monday has it at Notre Dame. The Notre Dame website calendar needs to have these games added and have the new location noted. I have told people "it is at Notre Dame" when they ask (oops!). Well hopefully it will go O.K., but I just know there will be someone(s) who will show up at Notre Dame not knowing about the change.

YOU GO LADY IRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

They don't allow their rec teams...even tournament to play on the stadium field I don't think...so I would think the field would be in top shape. They are very selective about who uses the stadium field. Much nicer than Redoubt and add the nice concrete stadium seats and bathrooms....this should be great for ND. I do understand though that by having it off campus it will affect their turnout....but a great place to watch a game for sure.

I just stated the D-3 going on this weekend, because, in case of bad weather and the condition that the field would be in for this weekend. I know the ER fields were a little soft this weekend for their year end rec tuornament.