Region 2 - 3A , Catholic, Kingston, AE and AC

Bravey

OK you guys .. you gotta bring it home to Region 2 - 3A !!!! For only the second time in 7 years has the Falcons of Fulton not represented the Region 2 - 3A in the the Boro .. I fully expect that one of you guys will get there .. you have to .. its a tradition with Fulton going 5 out of last 6 years 2002,2003,2004, 2006 and 2007 and LA going in 2005 ... all you guys have the ability but will have to be consistent ... it seems that KC is the most consistent and finds ways to win , Kingston is probabaly the most physical offensively and defensively, AE is good on defense and have alot of athletes and AC can put a good game together but probably may be most inconsistent of the 4 .... Kingston / AE should be a good game ... you guys will probably face a McMinn Central / White House winner to get to the Boro ... then look forward to David Lipscomb ... who will be hard to beat for any Region 2 - 3A team ... but would like to see one of you guys play a Lipscomb team ... anyway since my Falcons took the year off you need to represent and I will be pulling for anybody in this region if they get there ... I hear McMinn Central and White House have pretty fair teams ... good this is they have to come up here this year after Fulton had to go to Pearl Cohn for two straight years .... Falcons just wasnt at all physical this year .. they got pushed around all year ... NOT used to that with a Fulton team ... but IF and thats a big IF they have some lineman step up they could rebound next year with all the Sophs they had this year .. but I didnt see any leadership or toughness out of these boys at all this year ...... GOOD LUCK REGION 2 - 3A !!!!!!!!

OK you guys .. you gotta bring it home to Region 2 - 3A !!!! For only the second time in 7 years has the Falcons of Fulton not represented the Region 2 - 3A in the the Boro .. I fully expect that one of you guys will get there .. you have to .. its a tradition with Fulton going 5 out of last 6 years 2002,2003,2004, 2006 and 2007 and LA going in 2005 ... all you guys have the ability but will have to be consistent ... it seems that KC is the most consistent and finds ways to win , Kingston is probabaly the most physical offensively and defensively, AE is good on defense and have alot of athletes and AC can put a good game together but probably may be most inconsistent of the 4 .... Kingston / AE should be a good game ... you guys will probably face a McMinn Central / White House winner to get to the Boro ... then look forward to David Lipscomb ... who will be hard to beat for any Region 2 - 3A team ... but would like to see one of you guys play a Lipscomb team ... anyway since my Falcons took the year off you need to represent and I will be pulling for anybody in this region if they get there ... I hear McMinn Central and White House have pretty fair teams ... good this is they have to come up here this year after Fulton had to go to Pearl Cohn for two straight years .... Falcons just wasnt at all physical this year .. they got pushed around all year ... NOT used to that with a Fulton team ... but IF and thats a big IF they have some lineman step up they could rebound next year with all the Sophs they had this year .. but I didnt see any leadership or toughness out of these boys at all this year ...... GOOD LUCK REGION 2 - 3A !!!!!!!!

BUMP for Region 2-3A! Don't worry about your Falcons. They're young. They WILL be back!

WOW .... no responses .. that makes me worry .... too much pressure on the 4 teams I mentioned ???? .... noone has said they think they can get there to the Boro .... I guess its hard to have confidence when you havent been there before .... AE has back in 2001 I think ... Catholic did in private class a few years ago ... AC hasnt been there ... Kingston back in the old days were good ... come on guys you can do it ... bring it back to REGION 2 - 3A ....

WOW .... no responses .. that makes me worry .... too much pressure on the 4 teams I mentioned ???? .... noone has said they think they can get there to the Boro .... I guess its hard to have confidence when you havent been there before .... AE has back in 2001 I think ... Catholic did in private class a few years ago ... AC hasnt been there ... Kingston back in the old days were good ... come on guys you can do it ... bring it back to REGION 2 - 3A ....

Catholic is going to try. Unlike last year we won't be going into the playoffs with alot of injuries. Not to disrespect the other region but it would not surprise me to see all of the region 2-3A teams playing each other.

You are correct my friend, AE did win it all in 2001.. However, its 2008 and like the 2001 Roadrunners, they're going to take it 1 game at a time from here... No one is giving them a chance so they know what they have to do.

Until Catholic can prove they can get out the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs I won't pick them. But starting next week, we all cheer for one another until we face each other...

Tadvols, I hope just like you do that this region can become the state champs, hope we can make a Catholic fan out of you the rest of the way, please feel free to keep up with the ride at http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com, hope you can come out to a game as well. Lets pray that all the teams in Region 2-3A can stay injury free from here on out and play great high school football.

All I have to say is remeber what Livingston did a few years ago. 2-3A will be in the 'Boro, I believe it has the potential to be us (AC) as well. Just because Fulton isn't in the playoffs does not deminish this region at all. Its a shame with the format that the best region in the state has to beat each other up in the first 2 rounds. GO 2-3A go MAVS!!!!!!!!!

Now .. thats what I like to hear ... 3 out of the 4 teams have responded .. believe me .. whoever comes out of Region 2 has played the tougher competition for sure ... I have went to Pearl Cohn 2 straight years and any of the 4 playoff teams could have beaten PC at least last year .. in 2006 they had a pretty good team with big tall receivers ... but I would look for White House or McMinn Central to come up here to play @ Catholic, or AE, or AC ... I havent heard from a Kingston fan yet but they could even come to Kingston .... I too think that region 2 should win all 4 1st round games with whoever gets Seymour being the only competitive game .. I wouldnt sell them short this year ... and then however it plays from there it should be some good games between KC, AE, AC and Kingston or Seymour .... then its White House or McMinn Central and then the Boro to play David Lipscomb ... exiting huh .... hope all you enjoy as much as I have the past few years following my Falcons around and going to the Boro .. its a great atmosphere ... hope fr good weather .. heck Falcons are not even playing but I may still go and root on Region 2 and also watch Maryville play again ....