District 11AAA

CHSAlumni

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to see Ravenwood play to see how good they looked after beating Ensworth. They ended up beating Page by 13 in double overtime!!!!

It was very intense.

Ravenwood did not shoot the ball well but #22 i think had a great game.

On the defensive end, i believe (sorry if i'm wrong) 31, 10, 21 had great defense play.

RHS looks pretty good.

other scores please

Wow, the big man from Franklin (Haddix) can play, he had a MONSTER dunk on a Clarksville guys face. I'd say 23 pts and 10 rebs is pretty good for game 2. Daniel Miller-McLemore is all over the place, Daniel and Young were both in double digits. Peyton Henry is running a smooth point while Austin Pace shuts down people on the defensive end. This team isn't at full strength, (Starnes and Glover) and they look much better than what we saw last year. Nice win 70-49 over Clarksville. This should be a fun season to be a rebel fan! Box score below if interested.

Franklin (2-0)

50 James Haddix 23

4 Peyton Henry 8

12 Jake Little 2

2 Debrell McLemore 1

30 Daniel Miller-McLemore 15

34 Logan Nelson 5

24 Austin Pace 3

14 Michael Young 15

Franklin looks solid but I have a few questions.....

Where is the Glover kid? Where is Starnes? Didn't they start last year? I know Kegarise left for Oak Hill.

Hey Franklin, Overton looks pretty good.....fyi

Glover is out with a sprained foot but should be back in about 2 weeks or so. Starnes is still undecided on whether or not he is even going to play basketball. But right now he is with football team. But once Glover comes back and Starnes hopefully returns, it will be interesting to see how good Franklin can be.

Glover is out with a sprained foot but should be back in about 2 weeks or so. Starnes is still undecided on whether or not he is even going to play basketball. But right now he is with football team. But once Glover comes back and Starnes hopefully returns, it will be interesting to see how good Franklin can be.

That's too bad about the Glover kid. It seems like FHS is doing well with the players they have available right now. A win is a win and both have come even after the bench has been cleared.