Camden and the Playoffs

BLACKGOLD4LIFE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have called and what they told me was that 2a football if this were happening they might have to ship the lower seed to a different quad so this might mean wavo gets shipped west just a thought.

Thanks. That would be like going from the frying pan to the fire. Lewis County or Milan. Pick your poison! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thanks. That would be like going from the frying pan to the fire. Lewis County or Milan. Pick your poison! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

They say it is hard to be a team twice in one season, I've seen milan play, you guys know what LC has, you might want to take your chance there.

I also that think that Camden and Milan at some point down the road would be good match up, it would be a different game(Not predicting a Camden win) just saying a different game

They say it is hard to be a team twice in one season, I've seen milan play, you guys know what LC has, you might want to take your chance there.

I also that think that Camden and Milan at some point down the road would be good match up, it would be a different game(Not predicting a Camden win) just saying a different game

It's hard to make up 37 points though. The only bright spot is the fact that we didn't pass the ball well in that game and missed some open recievers which could have made it closer and had some stupid mistakes like snapping the ball over the punters head for a touchdown and snapping it over the qb's head on a drive killer that lost a lot of yardage. But they put a pretty good whipping on us. And Milan would probably crush us by as much as they wanted.

i have called and what they told me was that 2a football if this were happening they might have to ship the lower seed to a different quad so this might mean wavo gets shipped west just a thought.

There is no way Waverly could go across the river. With three teams in region 7AA that are geographically in the west and 6 guaranteed teams in the #4 bracket from the west (Regions 8 and 9), Camden guaranteed a playoff spot, Huntingdon either wrapping up the #3 or a wild card, Adamsville with a wild card shot and JCS with a good wild card chance, it is impossible for Waverly to go west. There would have to be no wildcards out of the above teams and that's not going to happen. Camden has a slim chance of going to the west, but Waverly's chances are almost zero.