Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to davidlee my treat carmel latte on 11- 26 starbucks glenbrooke shopping center

dont matter if ya win the rebs of franklin will be waitn for ya - ya know they played mcgavock won 42- 7

We don't look ahead here in "H"town. One game at a time. Where's Indy as you call them. Oh wait they're not in it but I bet they're better than all the Region 5A teams, in your eyes.

Hendersonville will win and then we can talk some more. That is if you can come out of this lifelong dream you seem to be in.

We don't look ahead here in "H"town. One game at a time. Where's Indy as you call them. Oh wait they're not in it but I bet they're better than all the Region 5A teams, in your eyes.

Hendersonville will win and then we can talk some more. That is if you can come out of this lifelong dream you seem to be in.

indy would have been in if they were in ur region replacing mcgavock or antioch....

dream i am living it , like i mentioned we can sit and talk and you can see what i did, and you tell me what you did..........

gonna leave this alone now and get back to game here- tell ya what if your commandos do go on to get out of this region has to beat franklin or a brentwood - i will forever and ever lay off any topic on HHS

game time - sure we will be talking tommorow or tonite - im gonna give respect for teams and not turn this to me and you as the two teams do deserve this.....

will ask you ( not mocking ) where do you think HHS will win this game at -

Me, For RHS to win get out early on the scoreboard but more importantly they need to control your o- line

ha ha well then lil boy you keep dreaming of what its like ( yeah its years past BUT least Idid it )

come son i told ya where i will be on the 26th ya cant miss me ( big guy shaved head ) tell ya i will bring what i am - u just bring yourself little girl

Your Notre Dame Intelligence is showing more and more. As in, you don't have any. You're ND playing days are limited to the XBOX. I'm sure they don't claim you as much, if any as you do them. When you can bring something more than a threat or some personal knowledge to this thread, check back in. Until them sell another Kirby, and please DON'T RUN WITH THE FREE SET OF STEAK KNIVES.

Bottom line if the Commandos come as prepared as they have the past 2 weeks, it doesn't matter which Ravenwood team shows up, Hendersonville will win.

indy would have been in if they were in ur region replacing mcgavock or antioch....

dream i am living it , like i mentioned we can sit and talk and you can see what i did, and you tell me what you did..........

gonna leave this alone now and get back to game here- tell ya what if your commandos do go on to get out of this region has to beat franklin or a brentwood - i will forever and ever lay off any topic on HHS

game time - sure we will be talking tommorow or tonite - im gonna give respect for teams and not turn this to me and you as the two teams do deserve this.....

will ask you ( not mocking ) where do you think HHS will win this game at -

Me, For RHS to win get out early on the scoreboard but more importantly they need to control your o- line

As I said earlier the O-Line and D-Line will be in control all night. That is where we will Win the game at. Hendersonville is not just a smashmouth team, but a mix of smashmouth and finesse. Ravenwood is no pushover and I'm sure Coach Hat and the rest of his staff will have our guys ready for a war.

As I said earlier the O-Line and D-Line will be in control all night. That is where we will Win the game at. Hendersonville is not just a smashmouth team, but a mix of smashmouth and finesse. Ravenwood is no pushover and I'm sure Coach Hat and the rest of his staff will have our guys ready for a war.

and as i said i really dont know how you have neen doing it all year ( aside from playin basic fundemental football )

rhs will use its blitz packages to try to overcome this- you will need to stop rhs back rowland and take away the play action they utilize and make williams beat you -

I'm jus gonna put it out there and say HHS is gonna take this one. I don't think that ne one expected a season like this out of hendersonville, and another thing i hope ravenwood doesn't throw to that number 26 kid bc i believe he leads the state in interceptions. where did he come from all of a sudden?

i agree hhs takes this one. it has nothing to do with who has the stronger schedule or who had a better regular season, all records go out the window its do or die time now and hendersonville better com to play against a spread rhs. the intensity of the game will be crazy and the stands will be packes get ready for a hard nose game of football everybody. its football day in the HVILLE. GOOD LUCK BOYS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HHS-28

RHS-14

i agree hhs takes this one. it has nothing to do with who has the stronger schedule or who had a better regular season, all records go out the window its do or die time now and hendersonville better com to play against a spread rhs. the intensity of the game will be crazy and the stands will be packes get ready for a hard nose game of football everybody. its football day in the HVILLE. GOOD LUCK BOYS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HHS-28

RHS-14

will say out of the region games this will have the best fan base, i have seen and heard about HHS and I do know first hand that RHS travels very very good, and the student section is loud and alot of fun and repectfull so i am sure it all will be good-

they calling for rain out in nashville area- if it does get wet whom has the advantage......