Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

I'll second it. Don't even know him but you seem to be a very knowledgeable poster. As for the o whoa is me. That was the tone of my comment but in no way is that what we actually think. We have a good team and a good coaching staff. I just don't think everyone else knows it yet. We have been the underdog in our last 3 region games and from a majority of the post this week we are underdogs. Sorta used to it and sorta liking it. That is if the results keep being the same.

Stop in and say hello Friday Night.

U are the region champs so don't think that underdog us against the world could sell

Anyways hope weather is decent heard mornin rain friday still waitn for them cookis lol

To those RHS fans makin trek good place pre or post to eat is cheddars

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out this is a place to talk opinions although kingz is a lil crazy he is entitled to state his opinion no matter how sane he is or is not if it bothers anyone don't reply_respond to him

Rappy were u nominated to represent rhs on this board since rector instructs not to pay attention to coacht

No more let's talk game if hhs wins this one it is there defense stoppin rowand (runni back

Hhs fans what worries u about Rhs

It would be nice if you would go on back to pulling for Independence because you have no skin in this game between Hendersonville and Ravenwood.

It would be nice if you would go on back to pulling for Independence because you have no skin in this game between Hendersonville and Ravenwood.

Did coach rector give u permission to reply, u act as the be all end all cryin to evict someone whom didn't break coacht rules,because he is statin an opinion( yes he is a flake ) but you come on saying u only reply to game issues etc yet you tell me I have no skin in this game . Since when did you come coacht and where does it say I have to have a horse in the running to post ( funny I was on a indy thread solely talking bout indy when you came on and responded so why the double standard u don't have skin in a indy topic) remember when I was talkin schemes and mentioned I spoke to a. Rhs coach you replied the same ol rhetoric rector does not talk ,well like I said before he does have assistant coaches that do.

Rappy keep it to the game at hand and stop bein a lil tatle tale

Did coach rector give u permission to reply, u act as the be all end all cryin to evict someone whom didn't break coacht rules,because he is statin an opinion( yes he is a flake ) but you come on saying u only reply to game issues etc yet you tell me I have no skin in this game . Since when did you come coacht and where does it say I have to have a horse in the running to post ( funny I was on a indy thread solely talking bout indy when you came on and responded so why the double standard u don't have skin in a indy topic) remember when I was talkin schemes and mentioned I spoke to a. Rhs coach you replied the same ol rhetoric rector does not talk ,well like I said before he does have assistant coaches that do.

Rappy keep it to the game at hand and stop bein a lil tatle tale

My vote is .........................."Rappy" stays and "goldenhomer" goes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll second it. Don't even know him but you seem to be a very knowledgeable poster. As for the o whoa is me. That was the tone of my comment but in no way is that what we actually think. We have a good team and a good coaching staff. I just don't think everyone else knows it yet. We have been the underdog in our last 3 region games and from a majority of the post this week we are underdogs. Sorta used to it and sorta liking it. That is if the results keep being the same.

Stop in and say hello Friday Night.

I've have no doubt about Hendersonville being an excellent team, you don't win region titles against good competition without be real good. Therefore, I cannot see how you can claim to be underdogs, especially since it is at Hendersonville. It just don't make sense for a Region champ to be playing a home game to be claim underdog role.

Some posters really like to get on here, stir it up for their daily dose of excitement, and play make believe. It get annoying when you can get into decent discussion and fun tidbit leading up to the game.

I read where Hendersonville tailgater like to set up around the main gate off Cherokee Road. I had Google the field. I can see the visitor stands are on Indian Lake Road side which is a straight shot off the bypass. It seems access and parking is not to bad. The visitors bleachers situated between the forty's but very tall. Is the bleachers metal or concrete seating like Smyrna?

I've have no doubt about Hendersonville being an excellent team, you don't win region titles against good competition without be real good. Therefore, I cannot see how you can claim to be underdogs, especially since it is at Hendersonville. It just don't make sense for a Region champ to be playing a home game to be claim underdog role.

Some posters really like to get on here, stir it up for their daily dose of excitement, and play make believe. It get annoying when you can get into deceit discussion and fun tidbit leading up to the game.

I read where Hendersonville tailgater like to set up around the main gate off Cherokee Road. I had Google the field. I can see the visitor stands are on Indian Lake Road side which is a straight shot off the bypass. It seems access and parking is not to bad. The visitors bleachers situated between the forty's but very tall. Is the bleachers metal or concrete seating like Smyrna?

There's metal bleachers on the visitor side. Do get there early though, the parking gets pretty packed. There is a visitor ticket booth across the field from the main gate if you don't feel like squeezing through the main gate.

This seems like it's going to be a great game and I'm pumped to finally get to see Ravenwood in person. I think ya'll are moving to 6A if I'm not mistaken, so this could be the first and last meeting of HHS and RHS. Does anyone have any insight on Ravenwood's offense? I don't know if anything has said anything about them yet.

Some posters really like to get on here, stir it up for their daily dose of excitement, and play make believe. It get annoying when you can get into deceit discussion and fun tidbit leading up to the game.

U all bunch of girls

There's metal bleachers on the visitor side. Do get there early though, the parking gets pretty packed. There is a visitor ticket booth across the field from the main gate if you don't feel like squeezing through the main gate.

This seems like it's going to be a great game and I'm pumped to finally get to see Ravenwood in person. I think ya'll are moving to 6A if I'm not mistaken, so this could be the first and last meeting of HHS and RHS. Does anyone have any insight on Ravenwood's offense? I don't know if anything has said anything about them yet.

Ravenwood is basic spread no huddle formation you had probably seen before with four or five wide set. Most notable on offense is #10 QB Williams - 6'4" junior, #23 RB Rowland - 5'8" junior, and good wideouts and the ball get spread around to #3 Fitpatrick -6'0" Junior, #23 Vicary - 5'11" Senior, #24 McPherson - 6"3" Senior, and #5 Sierra - 5'9" Senior. Very good line is anchor by LT #71 Massengale -6'7" Senior, LG #62 Pigg - 5'11" Senior, C #59 Schmitz - 6'3" Junior, RG #75 Duncan - 6'2" Senior, and RT #65 Judson - 6'8" Senior. None of these players will start on defense and rarely plays both ways while the varisty team dresses out 90 for a game.

I really can't figure out what all the tough competition is that Franklin, Ravenwood and Brentwood claims to have faced. May be if you go off past reputations of teams they have faced some of the best. But if you look at the Murfreesboro schools way down (Smyrna, Riverdale etc.) Brentwood Academy is not on the top of state by no means. As for Brentwood and Franklin themselves, and even throw Ravenwood in there, no one really knows where they stand til this point. All the strenght of schedule stuff from these so called gurus is BS. They haven't seen 75% of the teams play. It's all based off the reputation of the schools and the coaches and how they've done in the past.

Let's just line up and play and starting this week we can have some true reading of who has the strenght to move forward. As for now it's all just smoke.

Ur right polls mean nothin nor does strength of schedule but it is what it is RHS brentwood and franklin did have tough strength of scheds and BHS and Franklin are ranked high in polls but games are won on friday nites and not on paper but franklin asises from region had mcallie and hillsboro, RHS took on ba,and Mba and of course goodpasture ( ba is down this year but they are still BA with those big athletic lineman

Goodpature was down but ya have to give credit to RHS for scheduling tough non region games when they set them u wouldn't have thought ba and pasture would be down.

Coach smith science hill told me a few years ago when he was at indy I asked him what was he thinkin takin on BA then MBA back to back his reply makin his team better last year both ba mba destroued indy but they took that and went to state champ game

Two misconceptions. Hendersonville gets no respect...guess what you got rated in the final top ten of the AP poll even though that poll is east Tenn biased it does hold more clout than the rest.

Second, Ravenwood is coming in the spoiler. When you know a team is in the spoiler roll and everybody sees that, is the team REALLY in a spoiler roll? Probably not.

There is extra parking at the strip mall across the street behind the visitor side. Usually you can get out better there than the parking lot. I also suggest using the north endzone ticket booth as it should have a lighter traffic flow. Good atmosphere at Hendersonville I think the Raptor fans will enjoy it.

Two misconceptions. Hendersonville gets no respect...guess what you got rated in the final top ten of the AP poll even though that poll is east Tenn biased it does hold more clout than the rest.

Second, Ravenwood is coming in the spoiler. When you know a team is in the spoiler roll and everybody sees that, is the team REALLY in a spoiler roll? Probably not.

There is extra parking at the strip mall across the street behind the visitor side. Usually you can get out better there than the parking lot. I also suggest using the north endzone ticket booth as it should have a lighter traffic flow. Good atmosphere at Hendersonville I think the Raptor fans will enjoy it.

Thanks for the top 10 info, didn't know that. I will have to look that up.

I think Coach Hat and his staff will have the Commandos ready for a battle. Now it's a one game season every week.

Bring the AAA game guys and let's move on to the next round.