Ravenwood vs. Hendersonville

underthelights

Rhs had 4th toughest schedule in state reurned only a few sr on both side of the ball and hence goodpastire beat a very young team with a first game qb at the helm but That is WHat a few of us have mentioned what rhs team will show up , beatin brentwood and BA losing by 2 to mba shows you the team can play

Based off what? Murphy Fair, Massey. This is not the NFL Or SEC where we really no the strenght of the competition. Is BA really that good? Riverdale and Smyrna were supposed to be good this year, but are they?

Ravenwood may be better than HHS. I don't think so, and I think after this week we will know where alot of teams truely stand.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come none of the Ravenwood posters are mentioning that Powerhouse team in Madison that hung the first big L on thiern team. I guess they're in that same class with MBA and BA to HUH. Not quite. So bring your Agame because that is the only chance you have of winning this game.

Hendersonville will be ready as they have been for the past 3 weeks. They have answered the bell every time and have went the distance in every fight. So let's get it on.

Good question David Lee and Ravenwood has no excuse, it happens. If it makes you feel better, then go for it.

There have been no actual Ravenwood posters on here besides myself and I'll only make appropriate comments related to real game/school discussion which sorely lacks on these threads. All other posters on here are opposing posters from Williamson County teams. It is a love/hate relationship. They wish all Williamson County teams to do well in the playoffs but will equally bash the Raptors when their team is playing. The bashing Hendersonville is receiving is the typical ones Ravenwood receives during the regular season. You have now received a good indication of what Ravenwood has received this year from other Williamson County team posters.

The reason you are not seeing Ravenwood posters on here? For one, Coach Rector frown on our posters getting on CoachT and making fools of themselves with inappropriate discussion that is unrelated to game itself. Second, if you can??™t be nice and respectful to the opposing teams when making comments, then consider yourself not part of the Raptors. All these pit pats discussion on the football board serves no purpose and only makes the school look foolish to the readers. These lessons were learned this during past seasons experience and going to the state.

It is a pleasure to go play this game at Hendersonville H.S. Ravenwood knows the Hendersonville coaches, team, student, and fans have a reputation of being among the best in the state. It is Ravenwood intent to mingle, tailgate our rears off, say Hi, and enjoy the game on the field because this is where the game is played. It is a true blessing to be in the playoffs, playing, and enjoying the playoff atmosphere. Ravenwood has a large following as most Williamson County teams. Ravenwood parents and fans are gracious and loud. Ravenwood student section can be obnoxious and loud because they are students and this is what students do.

As far as the strength of schedule discussion, you play the teams in your region and schedule the other teams that may help down the road in tough games and playoffs situations. If Hendersonville feels they have fulfill this with their schedule and met their team goals, who am I to disagree.

Good question David Lee and Ravenwood has no excuse, it happens. If it makes you feel better, then go for it.

There have been no actual Ravenwood posters on here besides myself and I'll only make appropriate comments related to real game/school discussion which sorely lacks on these threads. All other posters on here are opposing posters from Williamson County teams. It is a love/hate relationship. They wish all Williamson County teams to do well in the playoffs but will equally bash the Raptors when their team is playing. The bashing Hendersonville is receiving is the typical ones Ravenwood receives during the regular season. You have now received a good indication of what Ravenwood has received this year from other Williamson County team posters.

The reason you are not seeing Ravenwood posters on here? For one, Coach Rector frown on our posters getting on CoachT and making fools of themselves with inappropriate discussion that is unrelated to game itself. Second, if you can??™t be nice and respectful to the opposing teams when making comments, then consider yourself not part of the Raptors. All these pit pats discussion on the football board serves no purpose and only makes the school look foolish to the readers. These lessons were learned this during past seasons experience and going to the state.

It is a pleasure to go play this game at Hendersonville H.S. Ravenwood knows the Hendersonville coaches, team, student, and fans have a reputation of being among the best in the state. It is Ravenwood intent to mingle, tailgate our rears off, say Hi, and enjoy the game on the field because this is where the game is played. It is a true blessing to be in the playoffs, playing, and enjoying the playoff atmosphere. Ravenwood has a large following as most Williamson County teams. Ravenwood parents and fans are gracious and loud. Ravenwood student section can be obnoxious and loud because they are students and this is what students do.

As far as the strength of schedule discussion, you play the teams in your region and schedule the other teams that may help down the road in tough games and playoffs situations. If Hendersonville feels they have fulfill this with their schedule and met their team goals, who am I to disagree.

I don't think Hendersonville has any disrespect for Ravenwood or any other team they have or have not played. We are looking forward to the Challenge of playing yet another team we are supposed to lose to. That is the way it has been the past few weeks and our guys just keep responding.

We will be there tailgating at 4:30 at the front gate with our team walkthru at 5:15 and ready for the atmoshere you guys will help add when you come down for the visit. With the exception of Gallatin, Station Camp and Beech the visiting teams usaully only bring a few fans with them. So this will only add to the excitement.

Looking forward to it and hope we get to witness a great game.

We are looking forward to the Challenge of playing yet another team we are supposed to lose to. That is the way it has been the past few weeks and our guys just keep responding.

I'm not buying the "Oh Whoa Is Me" persona. Hendersonville is too good and well respected to be pulling the "Oh Whoa Is Me" antics. It just not fitting for you to belittle your own Hendersonville with this attitude when of all things Hendersonville is 1st place in Region 5, not #4. Don't tell me that you and others at Hendersonville didn't hold up the index finger toward the end of the game with Hunters Lane with pride and glory.

If history serves me correct, in 2006 1st round playoffs, Region 5A teams swept the entire Region 6 teams in the playoff except for one. It doesn't get any better representation for a Region in the first round of playoffs. So stop the "Oh Whoa Is Me" persona, it's not fitting for Hendersonville representation in Region 5.

I don't think Hendersonville has any disrespect for Ravenwood or any other team they have or have not played. We are looking forward to the Challenge of playing yet another team we are supposed to lose to. That is the way it has been the past few weeks and our guys just keep responding.

We will be there tailgating at 4:30 at the front gate with our team walkthru at 5:15 and ready for the atmoshere you guys will help add when you come down for the visit. With the exception of Gallatin, Station Camp and Beech the visiting teams usaully only bring a few fans with them. So this will only add to the excitement.

Looking forward to it and hope we get to witness a great game.

I am almost certain rhs will pack its side and I can tell you that rhs student section is fun and very vocal will add to a great atmosphere.

Davidlee I don't think we are saying HHS bad I mean u took care of business after the beech game ( I for one was at that game and left shakin my head ) but u all righted the ship and hence hostin a playoff game-rappy said it best we support williamson co schools except when we play them , its no disrespect to you or HHS but understand and appreciate if u can our love for the game and county schools.

I think the banter is fun and adds to the game.

U can't beat high school ball

Does anyone realize why Region-6 enters the playoffs so arrogant? Because every year we make an example of Region-6. Of course every once an awhile region-5 pulls of an upset (H'ville vs. Franklin 06) but come on...Its Franklin (they cant ever win a game when it matters...regardless if they are the "better team") But over-all Region-6 proves why it is the best region in the whole state (year-after-year).

Ravenwood has been given new life because the play-offs are a new start. Trust me NO-ONE wants a piece of the Raptors right now, and the H'ville Commandos will understand that about half-way through the second quarter, when RHS begins firing up the blitz packages with precision and the sacks and broken plays begin to follow. Ravenwood will pick the H'ville defense apart bit-by-bit just like good ole' INDY did to region-5 last year. Williams will dump-dink-and-donk the Commando defense into submission. No one else's receivers absorb & deliver the hits quite like a group of Region-6 wide-outs, Ravenwood's wide-outs do not know the meaning of "alligator-arms" and they never "hear-footsteps", and from what I saw from H'ville last Thursday there is no one on that entire defense that is capable of in-stilling fear in Ravenwood's offensive onslaught.

THIS FRIDAY COULD BE ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING OUTING FOR REGION-5...FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST RAVENWOOD WILL BE AS EMBARRASSING AS GETTING CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN, WHILE YOUR GOING "COMMANDO"

Does anyone realize why Region-6 enters the playoffs so arrogant? Because every year we make an example of Region-6. Of course every once an awhile region-5 pulls of an upset (H'ville vs. Franklin 06) but come on...Its Franklin (they cant ever win a game when it matters...regardless if they are the "better team") But over-all Region-6 proves why it is the best region in the whole state (year-after-year).

Ravenwood has been given new life because the play-offs are a new start. Trust me NO-ONE wants a piece of the Raptors right now, and the H'ville Commandos will understand that about half-way through the second quarter, when RHS begins firing up the blitz packages with precision and the sacks and broken plays begin to follow. Ravenwood will pick the H'ville defense apart bit-by-bit just like good ole' INDY did to region-5 last year. Williams will dump-dink-and-donk the Commando defense into submission. No one else's receivers absorb & deliver the hits quite like a group of Region-6 wide-outs, Ravenwood's wide-outs do not know the meaning of "alligator-arms" and they never "hear-footsteps", and from what I saw from H'ville last Thursday there is no one on that entire defense that is capable of in-stilling fear in Ravenwood's offensive onslaught.

THIS FRIDAY COULD BE ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING OUTING FOR REGION-5...FRIDAY NIGHT AGAINST RAVENWOOD WILL BE AS EMBARRASSING AS GETTING CAUGHT WITH YOUR PANTS DOWN, WHILE YOUR GOING "COMMANDO"

Great.....................another moron /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does anyone here actually have any real game analysis?

Matchups, players to watch, game styles, etc.?

The little I know, it seems Hendersonville runs the Wing-T to perfection with a passing game twist. QB Hall has been exceptional as the general on offense with his pitches and passes. Yazzie (should be consider one of top in the state) has blazing speed, gifted hands, and just burns the secondary up. The running game is explosive with the upfront blocking of a massive front line and fullback with the pitchouts and handoffs by the pitcher, error I mean QB Hall. It really makes the defensive stay on there toes, not over commit, stay a little conservative on attacking the ball carrier, and prevents aggressive blitzing schemes. In other words, patience is a virtue for the opposing defense.

Great.....................another moron /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will not argue the point you made and he has been called worst names by others. He is actually a Franklin student operative who mission is to stir up trouble for all Williamson County teams playing against Franklin. In this case, his motive is to stir up Hendersonville with nonsense, thinking it will help Franklin cause next week. If Hendersonville wins this week, he will be stirring up trouble for you next week.

If CoachT is listening, please delete KingZ from the board for his irresponsibly behavior of antagonist poster which is against board rules. Any seconds?

I will not argue the point you made and he has been called worst names by others. He is actually a Franklin student operative who mission is to stir up trouble for all Williamson County teams playing against Franklin. In this case, his motive is to stir up Hendersonville with nonsense, thinking it will help Franklin cause next week. If Hendersonville wins this week, he will be stirring up trouble for you next week.

If CoachT is listening, please delete KingZ from the board for his irresponsibly behavior of antagonist poster which is against board rules. Any seconds?

Chill out this is a place to talk opinions although kingz is a lil crazy he is entitled to state his opinion no matter how sane he is or is not if it bothers anyone don't reply_respond to him

Rappy were u nominated to represent rhs on this board since rector instructs not to pay attention to coacht

No more let's talk game if hhs wins this one it is there defense stoppin rowand (runni back

Hhs fans what worries u about Rhs

I'll second it. Don't even know him but you seem to be a very knowledgeable poster. As for the o whoa is me. That was the tone of my comment but in no way is that what we actually think. We have a good team and a good coaching staff. I just don't think everyone else knows it yet. We have been the underdog in our last 3 region games and from a majority of the post this week we are underdogs. Sorta used to it and sorta liking it. That is if the results keep being the same.

Stop in and say hello Friday Night.