Camden Basketball

CamdenBaller09

Obviously I will have biased opinions on this team considering I play for them, but what do you guys think?

District:

Bolivar

Chester County

Camden

Lexington*

McNairy*

South Side*

*=Kind of up for grabs

Non-District:

We shouldn't lose a game at all. But you guys know how that goes. lol

Well let me know what you think about the team and the members of the team. Discuss strength, weaknesses, things to work on.. Whatever. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from talking to Weed, I've gathered that with the exception of Bolivar you guys should do pretty well. With J Weed leading ya'll i have no doubt you'll do good. Fact is, i hardly know anything about what your district is bringing back, with that said here is my prediction.

1. Bolivar

2. Camden.

3. Chester Co.(dont know much about them)

4.South Side.

The rest doesnt matter.

Obviously I will have biased opinions on this team considering I play for them, but what do you guys think?

District:

Bolivar

Chester County

Camden

Lexington*

McNairy*

South Side*

*=Kind of up for grabs

Non-District:

We shouldn't lose a game at all. But you guys know how that goes. lol

Well let me know what you think about the team and the members of the team. Discuss strength, weaknesses, things to work on.. Whatever. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well considering justin weeds or however you spell it got kicked off the team or so i heard that should hurt yall severely...and who all yall play non-district?

Well from talking to Weed, I've gathered that with the exception of Bolivar you guys should do pretty well. With J Weed leading ya'll i have no doubt you'll do good. Fact is, i hardly know anything about what your district is bringing back, with that said here is my prediction.

1. Bolivar

2. Camden.

3. Chester Co.(dont know much about them)

4.South Side.

The rest doesnt matter.

did weed not get kicked off the team?

*Bump*

We scrimmaged McEwen last night, I don't know anything about their basketball team or how good they have been in the past, but we beat them by almost 30. Our coach is friends with the ref that did the game and he talked to him before we started and told him not to call fouls on McEwen so that our team could worl on attitude with the refs and playing through the fouls. If it were reffed like any other game it would have been another 10 points added on to the win.

Justin Weed had ~30 points, Kyle Herndan had 26, Cody Adams had 20, Taylor Douglas had 18, and everyone else combined for like 10. We played 5-6 quarters. I don't remember. it looked promising for this Camden team. We have meet The Lions and an Alumni game Saturday starting at 6. The team will be playing Camden Alumni. Should be fun.

That's good for you guys...HOWEVER, McEwen couldnt win a game in your district. Hard to tell on a game like that.

You're right. I just wanted to throw that out there just to have something to compare us with. We played bruceton Monday, but you can't go by that. 2 starters were benched in the first quarter for "arguing" and they ended up playing all the football players who just got off their playoff loss that Friday. We play them again Friday if anyone cares. I am ready for Next week when the season starts.

I don't think that you should overlook Lexington. They were very young last year and return all but 1 player from last year and add back a starter that did not play last year, Josh Fry. The went 19-2 this summer even losing by 3 to Union City and they consistently used 15 players per game. Last Thursday they had a playday and looked very good especiallyl in the last game defeating Riverside by about 30 points!!! They have about 5 or 6 players still in football including All-District Deshaun Kizer(Jr), Tylon Brown(Jr), and Kiefer Thompson(Sr.). I don't think that they can hang with Bolivar bug I believe they can be competitive with the rest of the district.

I don't think that you should overlook Lexington. They were very young last year and return all but 1 player from last year and add back a starter that did not play last year, Josh Fry. The went 19-2 this summer even losing by 3 to Union City and they consistently used 15 players per game. Last Thursday they had a playday and looked very good especiallyl in the last game defeating Riverside by about 30 points!!! They have about 5 or 6 players still in football including All-District Deshaun Kizer(Jr), Tylon Brown(Jr), and Kiefer Thompson(Sr.). I don't think that they can hang with Bolivar bug I believe they can be competitive with the rest of the district.

You're right.. I think they will be top 4. Possibly 2nd-3rd. They were inexperienced last year but still had a lot of potential and by the sound of it, they have come into that potential. I'm looking forward to play them.