Catholic = Classy

bigbearsfan

I was not at the game, but heard that the Catholic football team and cheerleaders formed a chain between themselves during the bagpipe cerimony. The home crowd also dressed in Scott County's school's colors. There was probably not a dry eye in the crowd. Those are the kind of things that you never forget. Scott and Catholic are in the same region, and will probably share a respect for each other for years to come.

Guest Shocker0

I was not at the game, but heard that the Catholic football team and cheerleaders formed a chain between themselves during the bagpipe cerimony. The home crowd also dressed in Scott County's school's colors. There was probably not a dry eye in the crowd. Those are the kind of things that you never forget. Scott and Catholic are in the same region, and will probably share a respect for each other for years to come.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From the Scott County faitful we thank Catholic for the incredible show of class last night. Our community has had a very hard week, and I know that football was the farthest thing from those kids minds. Bigbearsfan, you are absolutely right if we never compete against one another ever again we will always remember and be grateful for what Catholic did last night. Last night proves that there are still good people in the world and Catholic is full of them. Again, THANK YOU Catholic administrators, players, coaches, student body, and fans for your support and we are forever grateful to you. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

From the Scott County faitful we thank Catholic for the incredible show of class last night. Our community has had a very hard week, and I know that football was the farthest thing from those kids minds. Bigbearsfan, you are absolutely right if we never compete against one another ever again we will always remember and be grateful for what Catholic did last night. Last night proves that there are still good people in the world and Catholic is full of them. Again, THANK YOU Catholic administrators, players, coaches, student body, and fans for your support and we are forever grateful to you. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

I agree .. from a Fulton fan .. Catholic has shown nothing but class the past few years when we have played ... there is alot to proud of from the athletic standpoint at Catholic but more to be proud of in the way they have supported Scott Co thru this terrible time ... you are teaching kids that there is more important things in life and that is LIFE !! Congrats to Catholic on a great season again and from a Fulton fan .. good luck and go get that Gold Ball and bring it back to Region2 - 3A for one last time ....

I agree .. from a Fulton fan .. Catholic has shown nothing but class the past few years when we have played ... there is alot to proud of from the athletic standpoint at Catholic but more to be proud of in the way they have supported Scott Co thru this terrible time ... you are teaching kids that there is more important things in life and that is LIFE !! Congrats to Catholic on a great season again and from a Fulton fan .. good luck and go get that Gold Ball and bring it back to Region2 - 3A for one last time ....

Forgive me. I am just learning about this story now. Class was on both teams, cheerleaders, school staff and fans. I am very impressed. I speak as a mother who has lost a child, and I can tell you that things like this really do make a difference.

Ditto from this Fulton fanatic / Catholic critic. I was touched just to see the bagpipe lady in red. This might have been the very act of kindness that removes the mad gypsy woman playoff curse and takes you to Murfreesboro. Good luck for the rest of the season.