McEwen @ MTP

TexasinMacTown

The score or giving tex a warrior burger? BTW, not the first time I have been told that.

I got there to get my tiger burger, and you had already went up to your seat.

Congrats to the boy's from Mactown. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to McEwen, yall came loaded for bear. Now for Mt. Pleasant? What in the world happened with the coaching? When you have a team that for the most part will not block - YOUR CAN NOT WIN! When you have proven players on the sideline and they don't even see play time, something is wrong with that picture. We could have done a lot better. Yea I sound upset - I AM! We had 50 players on the sideline that could have won this game or maybe not but we will never know because we have hard headed, politically corrupt coaches that will not play any player other than their chosen few. After the game tonight, this should open everyone eyes.

are you really going to accuse the coach you mount pleasant fans Praised the last 4 years corrupt? I just dont think you really knew what you had when you had marco daily, he made the lineman look amazing, when in reality they probably never have blocked real well.

I love those Mactown boys!!!! I knew we could get the job done. We played one heck of a game. I am so proud of every guy on our team.

I'll add to Russel187 post.....to the people in the back parking lot behind us, if you want to curse and threaten the opposing team, you really should pay to get in the game first. I know these were a select few people. The people and the players from MTP were nothing but kind. It is a shame that there will always be the trouble makers who leave a lasting impression.

Great job Warriors!!!!

I love those Mactown boys!!!! I knew we could get the job done. We played one heck of a game. I am so proud of every guy on our team.

I'll add to Russel187 post.....to the people in the back parking lot behind us, if you want to curse and threaten the opposing team, you really should pay to get in the game first. I know these were a select few people. The people and the players from MTP were nothing but kind. It is a shame that there will always be the trouble makers who leave a lasting impression.

Great job Warriors!!!!

You got that right.

are you really going to accuse the coach you mount pleasant fans Praised the last 4 years corrupt? I just dont think you really knew what you had when you had marco daily, he made the lineman look amazing, when in reality they probably never have blocked real well.

I totally agree. he has done very well. but your amazing some years and horrible the next. that is the name of the game.

To all the nice Mount Pleasant fans behind our side that was hollaring we stinks and other words better luck next year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

they did the same thing to me my senior year. they even threw popcorn at me, a player,. not the nicest people i have ever met.

I will now take my crow..... Great game to the Warriors.... Best of luck from here on out..... Tummins was the difference in the second half, he took the game over and all mTp could is watch him run down the field...... mTp was a bit on the flat side and could get nothing going on either side of the ball..... Hope 42 is well......

mTp seniors, it may be over but life is just beginning.

I totally agree. he has done very well. but your amazing some years and horrible the next. that is the name of the game.

they did the same thing to me my senior year. they even threw popcorn at me, a player,. not the nicest people i have ever met.

The Tigers are FAR from horrible. Marco was an amazing player and Yes the players and the Coaches relied on him way to much. Since he left, our boys had to do their job and so did the Coaches. What Big Red One was talking about-Guys on the sideline that could maybe do better-I agree they couldn't have done any worse than some of them out there. When you have a guy that taps his helmet or limps off (seems like after every play) that tells me he don't want to be out there.

On a diffterent note. Thanks to the Coaches(and their familys) for taking as much time as you do to get our guys ready to play. THANK YOU!

Congratulations to the Seniors, hope you go far in life.

I will now take my crow..... Great game to the Warriors.... Best of luck from here on out..... Tummins was the difference in the second half, he took the game over and all mTp could is watch him run down the field...... mTp was a bit on the flat side and could get nothing going on either side of the ball..... Hope 42 is well......

mTp seniors, it may be over but life is just beginning.

Thanks for the concern. Number 42 is fine. He was fuzzy for a second and then he was okay. He and the coaches decided to take a breather since we we ahead and the game was almost over. He's headed to the field house this morning to ice and get ready for next week. I appreciate the fact you realized he was not on the field. I actually did not even realize it myself for several minutes. Thanks again. GO BIG RED!!

The Tigers are FAR from horrible. Marco was an amazing player and Yes the players and the Coaches relied on him way to much. Since he left, our boys had to do their job and so did the Coaches. What Big Red One was talking about-Guys on the sideline that could maybe do better-I agree they couldn't have done any worse than some of them out there. When you have a guy that taps his helmet or limps off (seems like after every play) that tells me he don't want to be out there.

On a diffterent note. Thanks to the Coaches(and their familys) for taking as much time as you do to get our guys ready to play. THANK YOU!

Congratulations to the Seniors, hope you go far in life.

players earn playing time during practice. and if they practice hard, and do things right they'll get in. if they dont their on the sideline, i still find it hard to believe someone would call him pollitcally corrupt, i mean i dont know much about him at all, but after reading how great of a coach he is on here, i find that hard to believe.