DeKalb County @ McMinn Central

volsrule #1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know anything about dekalb co, but i guess it depends on which central team shows up. will the team that beat polk co soundly show up or will they do like they did at howard and not even get off the bus. gonna have to have a few come to jesus meetings this week in practice.

how far away is dekalb? what kinda football do they play?

don't know anything about dekalb co, but i guess it depends on which central team shows up. will the team that beat polk co soundly show up or will they do like they did at howard and not even get off the bus. gonna have to have a few come to jesus meetings this week in practice.

how far away is dekalb? what kinda football do they play?

Spread offense with a D1 QB and a 6'4 receiver that might be faster than anybody that was on the field last night. I got this info from a Central asst coach and one of the players.

Spread offense with a D1 QB and a 6'4 receiver that might be faster than anybody that was on the field last night. I got this info from a Central asst coach and one of the players.

Great quarterback and a big fast receiver.Sort of sounds like a Smyrna team from the past two years who won state titles in 5A huh.

D1 QB yes 6'4 reciver yes faster than anybody that was on the field last night no i dont know if i have ever seen anybody play hs football that could run like that number 7 from central that kid can flat out fly looked like 4.5 maybe even 4.4 speed from the stands...and he got hurt on the 2nd play of the game

D1 QB yes 6'4 reciver yes faster than anybody that was on the field last night no i dont know if i have ever seen anybody play hs football that could run like that number 7 from central that kid can flat out fly looked like 4.5 maybe even 4.4 speed from the stands...and he got hurt on the 2nd play of the game

Who is the defensive coordinator at Dekalb?What do they play 3-4, 3-3-5, 4-3?