Cascade vs. Columbia Academy

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winner  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winner

mag is wrong, but unfortunatey you are too. and hes closer, the score was 35-14.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/inside/schedul...1&sportid=1

Hey I can admit when I am wrong and I am. Thank you for looking it up. I am not wrong about Cascade winning this Friday though. I like to argue as you can see actually I am closer he has it as a 33 point game. I had it as a 14 point game.Seven is less than nine lol. Just jokin with ya as much as I argue on here only 5% of it is taken seriously. I am obiously a Cascade supporter but in all seriousness congrats to each and every team that has made the playoffs. Obviously all teams have had a great season to be in the final 32 in the state.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I can admit when I am wrong and I am. Thank you for looking it up. I am not wrong about Cascade winning this Friday though. I like to argue as you can see actually I am closer he has it as a 33 point game. I had it as a 14 point game.Seven is less than nine lol. Just jokin with ya as much as I argue on here only 5% of it is taken seriously. I am obiously a Cascade supporter but in all seriousness congrats to each and every team that has made the playoffs. Obviously all teams have had a great season to be in the final 32 in the state.

yes, actually after i posted that i realized it...but i didnt really want to point it out, and hoped you wouldnt notice. : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i guess you cascade folks are smarter than i thought! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yes, actually after i posted that i realized it...but i didnt really want to point it out, and hoped you wouldnt notice. : /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i guess you cascade folks are smarter than i thought! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"depth is irrelevant in 1A football" ??? with quotes like that CPR4u.

All i can say is don't talk about it, come on down & see for yourself. Also,

in case you ain't noticed "Diction" don't really matter to us, we are from the south

& don't need anybody that don't know a thing about us to tell us how to talk. The one thing

we do know however, is these CASCADE CHAMPIONS are for real & after

a 10 - 0 regular season, were not the only ones that know this ain't your

ordinary CASCADE football team of the past.

COME ON DOWN TO THE STABLE IF YA ABLE !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ive played at the stable, and have never lost to cascade. I played in that 5 inches of mud with your beat jo byrns shirts on. so i have first hand knowledge of powerhouse 1A football and of college football as well. I met a 9-0 cascade and we destroyed them. im not impressed with records. and i know that depth doesn't matter at this level because i was there. and im from the south as well, im sorry if some intelligence has found its way out of the tobacco fields. i know more about you than you know. i have more basis for my comments than you. enjoy your stable. hopefully you don't get cocky and wear t-shirts again. that didn't turn out to well for you when i came up there.

Ive played at the stable, and have never lost to cascade. I played in that 5 inches of mud with your beat jo byrns shirts on. so i have first hand knowledge of powerhouse 1A football and of college football as well. I met a 9-0 cascade and we destroyed them. im not impressed with records. and i know that depth doesn't matter at this level because i was there. and im from the south as well, im sorry if some intelligence has found its way out of the tobacco fields. i know more about you than you know. i have more basis for my comments than you. enjoy your stable. hopefully you don't get cocky and wear t-shirts again. that didn't turn out to well for you when i came up there.

Ahhh so it comes out that you played for JB. Your guys have had great teams the past few years and if you read in the Cascade - JB thread I commended you guys on it many times. Now I wonder if you playing Cascade so low in your opinion has anything to do with the loss a few weeks ago??? I think JB still has a great ball team but I think Cascade is the better team this year. Why do I say this because Cascade did not play a great game offensively and they still found a way to beat JB in the dungeon. Another poster put in a comment about Cascade beating Forrest by only one, Eagleville by three, and JB by one, but the bottom line is good teams find a way to win no matter the score or outcome. I hope you guys make it back to the third round again and Cascade as well so we can have an all region 5 rematch in the third round. Your comments about preparing and not overlooking a team has no effect on Cascades coaching staff or their players because they are not typing on here. It is simply fans stating their opinions. I guess we can go back and forth on this all week or we can just see where the cards fall. Good luck to all teams this week and to both regions in their quest to make it to the boro.

This was supposed to be a rebuilding year at Cascade. Last years senior laden team was the best in Cascade??™s football history. With 18 seniors, that team was not really challenged until the Jo Byrns game. This years team is a hold different deal??¦ they have had to scrap and claw to win close games against Forrest, MTCS and Jo Byrns. They found a way to win those close games and are therefore much better prepared for the playoffs than last year??™s team. Last year??™s line was much bigger than the 2008 version. The 2008 skilled position players are the same as last year??™s except for the fullback and wideout.

CPR4U is correct??¦ it is all about how you approach the game, your attitude??¦ and that is the difference in this year and last year at Cascade. They have approached every game this year with an ???underdog??? attitude, with the possible exception of the Nashville Christian game.

The Cascade football program has improved with each passing year and the 2007 team probably had better athletes but the 2008 team knows how to win in a close ball game.

Trey is seems that you are all alone on this thread. I was coming in to defend until one little post of yours rankled me just a bit. Just so you know our offense also played one of the worst games they had played also non withstanding the left side of the line and number 34. Remember you were held to 15 points and you were averaging forty we were not averaging anywhere near forty points a game. That being said Go Champions you should win this at least 35-14.

Ahhh so it comes out that you played for JB. Your guys have had great teams the past few years and if you read in the Cascade - JB thread I commended you guys on it many times. Now I wonder if you playing Cascade so low in your opinion has anything to do with the loss a few weeks ago??? I think JB still has a great ball team but I think Cascade is the better team this year. Why do I say this because Cascade did not play a great game offensively and they still found a way to beat JB in the dungeon. Another poster put in a comment about Cascade beating Forrest by only one, Eagleville by three, and JB by one, but the bottom line is good teams find a way to win no matter the score or outcome. I hope you guys make it back to the third round again and Cascade as well so we can have an all region 5 rematch in the third round. Your comments about preparing and not overlooking a team has no effect on Cascades coaching staff or their players because they are not typing on here. It is simply fans stating their opinions. I guess we can go back and forth on this all week or we can just see where the cards fall. Good luck to all teams this week and to both regions in their quest to make it to the boro.

His Dad used to post on here a lot when he played. I think there were some harsh words between JB faithful because his Dad was either criticizing other players or the Coaching. I can't remember for sure. Feel free to correct me if that is incorrect, CPR.

Trey is seems that you are all alone on this thread. I was coming in to defend until one little post of yours rankled me just a bit. Just so you know our offense also played one of the worst games they had played also non withstanding the left side of the line and number 34. Remember you were held to 15 points and you were averaging forty we were not averaging anywhere near forty points a game. That being said Go Champions you should win this at least 35-14.

SB thanks for the reply. We will have to agree to disagree on his better. Hopefully we can settle that in week 3. As for the next two weeks I hope both of our teams do what we are capable of doing. Also I just made it to the 1,000 post milestone lol. Iwonder how many people I have rubbed the wrong way in my 1,001 posts now lol. Also a very bitter sweet day for Tennessee Vols fans. Coach Fulmer will announce his retirement at the endof the season this afternoon.

SB thanks for the reply. We will have to agree to disagree on his better. Hopefully we can settle that in week 3. As for the next two weeks I hope both of our teams do what we are capable of doing. Also I just made it to the 1,000 post milestone lol. Iwonder how many people I have rubbed the wrong way in my 1,001 posts now lol. Also a very bitter sweet day for Tennessee Vols fans. Coach Fulmer will announce his retirement at the endof the season this afternoon.

I wasn't really rankled just teasing I think that we do have to disagree a little since we aren't from the same team a rematch in the stable would be just what the doctor ordered to sooth that loss /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will say that a least 80% have gotten somebody upset. I have to say the person on the top of my list right now is Murphy Fair and his complete disregard for the West teams. I know that South Pitt and Trousdale County are both very good and deserving teams but to just bluntly state that a third round game is the championship game that's just wrong. I just don't know why we should even bother to play the games. Maybe whoever wins the silver ball trophy should just be really good sports and send it to the loser of the Trousdale County/South Pitt game.

I wasn't really rankled just teasing I think that we do have to disagree a little since we aren't from the same team a rematch in the stable would be just what the doctor ordered to sooth that loss /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will say that a least 80% have gotten somebody upset. I have to say the person on the top of my list right now is Murphy Fair and his complete disregard for the West teams. I know that South Pitt and Trousdale County are both very good and deserving teams but to just bluntly state that a third round game is the championship game that's just wrong. I just don't know why we should even bother to play the games. Maybe whoever wins the silver ball trophy should just be really good sports and send it to the loser of the Trousdale County/South Pitt game.

The great thing about those two teams is they are both considered the best teams in the state and they have good reason to be mentioned that, but the flip side of that is only one of them can advance and when you get to the thrid and fourth round games teams are extremely good if they adance that far. Everyone has said that is the state championship game so with them having that attitude we will see if they can back up their opinions.