Polk County @ Station Camp

voltage666

Wouldn't have another holder other than MJ. When you have teens snapping, holding and kicking, anything can happen. There are no harsh feelings between these three boys. Teammates for 4 years and not done yet. Go Bison!

Thanks, I wouldn't want any other kicker or snapper. The trash he talks is what tears teams apart. I am glad our boys don't do that.

GO BISON!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anything i said was hatred toward SC or any of the players ,as i have stated before nothing i have ever said on here was untruthful i know it's hard for you to admit that your son is not perfect but when he makes a mistake you have to own up to it , by the way did you add the tennesseean head line after the White House game to your scrap book? you need to learn the differance in hatred and true fact . And as far as beinging perfect i would like to remind you of what you freind Bison4 said at the start of the season that SC was going to try for a 15 game winning season that means you would have had to be perfect .

i'm agreeing with the bisonmom woman, and i'm sure you'd have an easier time of spreading your knowledge if you weren't borderline retarded and could spell half the words you tried to type. why is everybody talkin about the regular season anyway? regular season? REGULAR SEASON??? why we talkin bout the regular season?? not talkin about what matters, PLAYOFFS?!

i'm agreeing with the bisonmom woman, and i'm sure you'd have an easier time of spreading your knowledge if you weren't borderline retarded and could spell half the words you tried to type. why is everybody talkin about the regular season anyway? regular season? REGULAR SEASON??? why we talkin bout the regular season?? not talkin about what matters, PLAYOFFS?!

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?! Dont talk about playoffs! Station Camp takes this PLAYOFF game, 21-13.

Polk County will be a quality challenge for the Bison. They will hit you on defense. Not the biggest bunch you have ever seen play. Coach Davis will have a good plan. I think that Polk is going to have to throw it some. It might be tough to go toe to toe for the whole game with SC. If SC falters and gets even a little behind, Polk has the ability to use alot of clock on offense. Polk keeps it close and has a chance to win on a two point conversion at the end of the game.

I have never said my son is perfect, there is only one perfect son. I scrapbook everything about my son, good or bad because I love him. Unlike others, I am proud of him no matter what. Most people know that jealously is involved in your postings about SC and if that is how you want to be I could not care less. Most adults do not get on here and talk about the mistakes that kids make unless they are jealous. Doesn't every team start the season hoping for a perfect season? I know I have for four years. I am proud of our team and could never get on here and put someone else's kid down for the mistakes they make.

Even though the Titans have a perfect record, they have made mistakes. They are grown men. So don't put down kids for doing the same.

I cannot wait to see who you put down next year! Players or coaches, which will it be?

OK once again i ask,have i stated anything that was untrue on this post? ( IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT DON'T COME NEAR THE FIRE). and when you come to this site there is a lot of FIRE . OMG i have never put down anyone on here i have only stated the TRUTH. And if you people would learn to read you would have known that my comments were if SC wants to win these are some of the things they could not let happen again.

Who is the retarded now anyone who knows anything about FOOTBALL or any sport knows that the REGULAR SEASON and how well you do is how you get to the PLAYOFFS and win REGION TITLES .

OK once again i ask,have i stated anything that was untrue on this post? ( IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT DON'T COME NEAR THE FIRE). and when you come to this site there is a lot of FIRE . OMG i have never put down anyone on here i have only stated the TRUTH. And if you people would learn to read you would have known that my comments were if SC wants to win these are some of the things they could not let happen again.

There is a lot of things I could get on here and say about our team. I never would. It is classless to put down any kid. I have never heard you put down your relative?????

Hey Polk Fans have you seen the thread where SC is talking about how far they think they will go? I don't think they take our boys too serious. Interesting. Best wishes to our team and coaching staff! Hope everyone has a safe trip, and game is injury free for both teams.

Region 4 swept Region 3 last year. I think the top three in Region 4 will win the games tonight. I don't think Polk will stop Station Camp. They were 3A student body when the classification started but have grown quite a bit. They have too many weapons. But you'll have to see for yourselves.

Good Luck Station Camp!