Station Camp

Navydiver07

IF STATION CAMP CAN BEAT WHITE HOUSE THEN STATION CAMP HAS A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN IT ALL. (IF THEY BOTH MAKE IT THAT FAR.) STATION CAMP HAS A CHANCE. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. ALL TEAMS DO. BUT I THINK WHITE HOUSE, STATION CAMP, LIPSCOMB, KNOX CATHOLIC ARE THE TEAMS TO BEAT. DOES STATION CAMP HAVE A BETTER TEAM THEN WHITE HOUSE? NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. IF THEY PLAYED 10 TIMES WHITE HOUSE WOULD PROBABLY WIN 7-9 TIMES. AND ANOTHER THING I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHITE HOUSE FANS BRAGGING ON HERE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. TOUGH. DEAL WITH IT. IM NOT AS TACTFUL AS BDP FAN AND OTHER WHITE HOUSE FANS ON HERE AND I DON'T REALLY CARE. WHITE HOUSE HAS A PROUD FOOTBALL TRADITION AND WE OUR PROUD OF OUR TEAMS , AND IF WE WANT TO GET ON HERE AND SAY IT WE WILL.

NOW ON A GIVEN DAY ANYBODY CAN BEAT ANYBODY. SO IF STATION CAMP DOES WIN IT ALL IT WONT SURPRISE ME . BUT THEY HAVE TO GO THRU WHITE HOUSE TO GET THERE IF THEY BOTH ADVANCE TO THE THIRD ROUND. SOMEONE SAID FROM STATION CAMP THAT WHITE HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE ANY HITTERS ON THEIR TEAM. IM GUESSING THAT PARKER AND BARRETT AMONG OTHERS WILL REMEMBER THAT. I HOPE THEY BOTH MAKE IT THAT FAR.

Good post. I understand your pride in your team and say that we at SC are proud of our boys as well. I think it would be great for the Sumner community to have these teams meet again. Now it is a harder road for SC, but not impossible. Also, WH might would win 7 out of 10 times, but if they face each other again it might also be one of those 3 times that WH loses. I just hope we make it that far.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Station Camp has a good shot to go all the way. They are a solid team and the game they had with White House proves it. White House also has a good shot to go all the way. They are solid as well. Personally, I would like to see the rematch and then see Station Camp win it this time.

Who knows who they would meet in the semifinals without Fulton representing this year. Catholic has a tendancey to choke.

In the final, It could be a team from the west. No disrespect to Lipscomb, but injuries have hurt their chances this year. They are certainly beatable.

Station Camp and White House might be the game for the Gold Football!

I'll agree that your team has been better than most you've played but by looking at the final scores... not all. You barely beat SC by one point. It's one thing to know that you're good but it's another to just continually say it about yourself all over the board. WH has great coaches and a great program but that's what it is... another high school program. You do understand that you didn't actually invent the concept of "PRIDE" don't you?

Shhh....don't tell them but I SAW that word in the dictionary WAY back when. Back before All Gore invented the internet. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

White House did not invent pride but we did invent football..... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Know how to tell if your program has been successful???? All the envy..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I love how this mostly has been WH and SC fans talking.. I think both teams would love the rematch, it would be another good game. I don't agree that if they played 10, WH would win 7-9 times, come on now. SC is good this year. I will say that WH is good this year and wanted to win bad because it was the region champ and cause they were shut out and held under 100 rushing yards the last time they played at SC in 06. I do think it should be white house vs Station Camp in rd 3. Good luck to both teams in rd 1.

And yes i was #8 when i played at SC

White House did not invent pride but we did invent football..... /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Know how to tell if your program has been successful???? All the envy..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Know how to tell if your program has an ego problem???? Even though you do HAVE a good team, you have to continually remind everyone of your success.

I love how this mostly has been WH and SC fans talking.. I think both teams would love the rematch, it would be another good game. I don't agree that if they played 10, WH would win 7-9 times, come on now. SC is good this year. I will say that WH is good this year and wanted to win bad because it was the region champ and cause they were shut out and held under 100 rushing yards the last time they played at SC in 06. I do think it should be white house vs Station Camp in rd 3. Good luck to both teams in rd 1.

And yes i was #8 when i played at SC

Wish we still had you back there picking off passes. It was good to see you again. Good luck and stay safe.

I happened to go to the 2A Alcoa-Whitehouse game several weeks ago, It did not look like whitehouse invented anything to me 28-0 Haftime, I left blow out

I happened to go to the 2A Alcoa-Whitehouse game several weeks ago, It did not look like whitehouse invented anything to me 28-0 Haftime, I left blow out

Well you left before our offense got it going and put those 3 on the board. NEVER leave a game early.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I said we invented football....Not win every game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />