Dyer County @ Sheffield

adsmom86

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one ALL BOILS DOWN TO HEART !!! Inuries ???......... DON"T MATTER !!!! Played with 'em all season long !!! Players missing for other reasons ???? ........ DON"T MATTER !!!!!!!!! Played without 'em part of the season anyhow (see injuries above) !!!!!!! This game is all about PRIDE ......... ATTITUDE ........... AND HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The season past is NOTHING !!!!!!!!! Everone STILL playin' is NOW 0 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Outcome WILL BE DETERMINED by the above !!!!!!!!!!

This one ALL BOILS DOWN TO HEART !!! Inuries ???......... DON"T MATTER !!!! Played with 'em all season long !!! Players missing for other reasons ???? ........ DON"T MATTER !!!!!!!!! Played without 'em part of the season anyhow (see injuries above) !!!!!!! This game is all about PRIDE ......... ATTITUDE ........... AND HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The season past is NOTHING !!!!!!!!! Everone STILL playin' is NOW 0 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Outcome WILL BE DETERMINED by the above !!!!!!!!!!

Actually is will be determined by how well DC throws and catches on those intermediate routes. DC seems to run those very well. They probably won't be real effective on the deep ball and the flat doesn't look too promising based on what I know about the scouting report I have from Memphis area contacts that should know what they are talking about. But those seam routes and crossing routes cause anybody trouble.

Actually is will be determined by how well DC throws and catches on those intermediate routes. DC seems to run those very well. They probably won't be real effective on the deep ball and the flat doesn't look too promising based on what I know about the scouting report I have from Memphis area contacts that should know what they are talking about. But those seam routes and crossing routes cause anybody trouble.

I would beg to differ there "Wave". Everything that you mentioned IS a matter of FOCUS......... HEART (after a loss to D'burg & Crockett)............ and ATTITUDE (after one player apparently quitting & other issues). Granted making plays wins football games, BUT plays are not made if your HEART ain't right. This Choctaw team has had issues ranging from injuries to incidents (NO I'm NOT making any excuses). These are things that happen. The QUESTION is how do you RESPOND !!!!!!! So I stand on the fact that this is a "GUT CHECK" ........... HOW MUCH HEART DO THE CHOC'S HAVE ......... AND HOW BIG IS THEIR WANT TO !!!!!!!!!!!! All the above make the difference in the very things you mentioned. ALL have a profound effect on execution which results in the "X's & O's" that you so analytically revealed. Either you HAVE some knowledge of the game or you watch a bunch of ESPN (no dis intended). I can tell you without doubt that it WILL BE the INTANGIBLES that lead to the very points that you made in your post. The Choctaws are in for a real "gutcheck" & test of HEART. No excuses will make a hill of beans difference. But make no mistake, execution of the "throws & catches........... intermediate routes, etc" will be a DIRECT result of what kind of HEART, FOCUS & DETERMINATION that the Choctaws can "DIG DOWN" & FIND ! Since it is already Wednesday it's late to say "practice like you want to play", BUT I STILL SAY FOCUS, HEART, ATTITUDE & DETERMINATION are the difference in this game & that is up to the CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

GOOOO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO I'm NOT making any excuses). These are things that happen. The QUESTION is how do you RESPOND !!!!!!! So I stand on the fact that this is a "GUT CHECK" ........... HOW MUCH HEART DO THE CHOC'S HAVE ......... AND HOW BIG IS THEIR WANT TO !!!!!!!!!!!! All the above make the difference in the very things you mentioned. ALL have a profound effect on execution which results in the "X's & O's" that you so analytically revealed. Either you HAVE some knowledge of the game or you watch a bunch of ESPN (no dis intended). I can tell you without doubt that it WILL BE the INTANGIBLES that lead to the very points that you made in your post. The Choctaws are in for a real "gutcheck" & test of HEART. No excuses will make a hill of beans difference. But make no mistake, execution of the "throws & catches........... intermediate routes, etc" will be a DIRECT result of what kind of HEART, FOCUS & DETERMINATION that the Choctaws can "DIG DOWN" & FIND ! Since it is already Wednesday it's late to say "practice like you want to play", BUT I STILL SAY FOCUS, HEART, ATTITUDE & DETERMINATION are the difference in this game & that is up to the CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

Agreed , its how the Choctaws respond with Character, Heart,Desire. Play Your game DC !!

WE BELIEVE IN ALL OF YOU !!

DC PRIDE DC PRIDE! DC PRIDE !! GO BIG ORANGE !

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would beg to differ there "Wave". Everything that you mentioned IS a matter of FOCUS......... HEART (after a loss to D'burg & Crockett)............ and ATTITUDE (after one player apparently quitting & other issues). Granted making plays wins football games, BUT plays are not made if your HEART ain't right. This Choctaw team has had issues ranging from injuries to incidents (NO I'm NOT making any excuses). These are things that happen. The QUESTION is how do you RESPOND !!!!!!! So I stand on the fact that this is a "GUT CHECK" ........... HOW MUCH HEART DO THE CHOC'S HAVE ......... AND HOW BIG IS THEIR WANT TO !!!!!!!!!!!! All the above make the difference in the very things you mentioned. ALL have a profound effect on execution which results in the "X's & O's" that you so analytically revealed. Either you HAVE some knowledge of the game or you watch a bunch of ESPN (no dis intended). I can tell you without doubt that it WILL BE the INTANGIBLES that lead to the very points that you made in your post. The Choctaws are in for a real "gutcheck" & test of HEART. No excuses will make a hill of beans difference. But make no mistake, execution of the "throws & catches........... intermediate routes, etc" will be a DIRECT result of what kind of HEART, FOCUS & DETERMINATION that the Choctaws can "DIG DOWN" & FIND ! Since it is already Wednesday it's late to say "practice like you want to play", BUT I STILL SAY FOCUS, HEART, ATTITUDE & DETERMINATION are the difference in this game & that is up to the CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!

Well put, not alot more to add to that /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .....GO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck tonight CHOCTAWS.....Get in there and show these Memphis boys how we do it Dyer Co. style. I hope all of us stick it to the Memphis teams tonight.

Good Luck!!!

Stay Focused!!!

And, Live it Choctaw Style!!!

GO ALL REGION 7 TEAMS, BRING THE 2ND ROUND GAMES BACK TO RURAL WEST TENNESSEE !

GO CHOCTAWS!

GO TOMCATS!

GO TROJANS !

GO CAVALIERS !

'GET ER DONE' REGION 7

Good Luck tonight CHOCTAWS.....Get in there and show these Memphis boys how we do it Dyer Co. style. I hope all of us stick it to the Memphis teams tonight.

Good Luck!!!

Stay Focused!!!

And, Live it Choctaw Style!!!

I'm with ya one this one ftblmom39!!!! Let's go to Memphis and get it done!!!! Go Choctaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!