Dyersburg vs. Trezvant

trojanfan007

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the game will be a good one. The QB for Thigh is a little deceptive with his numbers. He has a great arm, but has too strong of an arm at times. he overthrows a lot but in the big games he has come up big. He also had a great playoff game against DHS last year. This year he has more overall WR talent. So, all the tools are there but the skill guys are all young except for one. It will be a good game and they will play fast. The defense is really quick and has gotten better as the year has gone on. They give up only about 170 yards a game. Looking foward to a good game. I believe the advantage goes to DHS because of the home field advantage. I will say DHS by 10. But, there is always a chance that speed and skill can make things happen on special teams and turnovers. Hope it is a clean and safe game that is a great playoff game. GO Trezevant!!!

I believe the game will be a good one. The QB for Thigh is a little deceptive with his numbers. He has a great arm, but has too strong of an arm at times. he overthrows a lot but in the big games he has come up big. He also had a great playoff game against DHS last year. This year he has more overall WR talent. So, all the tools are there but the skill guys are all young except for one. It will be a good game and they will play fast. The defense is really quick and has gotten better as the year has gone on. They give up only about 170 yards a game. Looking foward to a good game. I believe the advantage goes to DHS because of the home field advantage. I will say DHS by 10. But, there is always a chance that speed and skill can make things happen on special teams and turnovers. Hope it is a clean and safe game that is a great playoff game. GO Trezevant!!!

This is kinda late but I hear Bears D is actually QUITE good because of speed.