Pigeon Forge

tigersforever1

Great season. Won a lot of games on the playing field that the scoreboard didn't show. We've got two absolute D1 prospects. We'll be the class of the county next year. I'm proud of you guys. Go #79, #23!!! Young guys, work hard!

Is good that you can keep the faith. However, there is no way that PF will be the class of the county next year.

Now, PF should win more games since they will not be playing: Seymour and Carter. Or will they? Will PF continue to play Seymour? It is my understanding that it is up to PF.

Or, will they follow the path of GP and play more of the teams that they play.

Is good that you can keep the faith. However, there is no way that PF will be the class of the county next year.

Now, PF should win more games since they will not be playing: Seymour and Carter. Or will they? Will PF continue to play Seymour? It is my understanding that it is up to PF.

Or, will they follow the path of GP and play more of the teams that they play.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As much as I'd love to say everything posted is fact I can't. We will have a good ball team but class of the county? Come on now, we lose alot of our leaders and have alot of young players that will have to develop on both sides of the ball. I like what Mitchell has brought to the table as play caller for us now and think we will have a better mixture of plays next year. A good season next year will be .500 and possibly playoffs, I use to go in thinking "Hey lets go set the world on fire", but small gains and improvements are good enough for me now..

As much as I'd love to say everything posted is fact I can't. We will have a good ball team but class of the county? Come on now, we lose alot of our leaders and have alot of young players that will have to develop on both sides of the ball. I like what Mitchell has brought to the table as play caller for us now and think we will have a better mixture of plays next year. A good season next year will be .500 and possibly playoffs, I use to go in thinking "Hey lets go set the world on fire", but small gains and improvements are good enough for me now..

I think we've got young leaders that will get past three or four years of mediocre play. We'll keep improving the junior leagues and we will develop a great program that's bigger than all of us. Will we accept small gains or do we want to go out and dominate. Ferrell and company led our D and dominated some people this year. Our O was more multi dimensional as well.

Great season. Won a lot of games on the playing field that the scoreboard didn't show. We've got two absolute D1 prospects. We'll be the class of the county next year. I'm proud of you guys. Go #79, #23!!! Young guys, work hard!

WOW! And I bet you think the Vols are a good team this year too? Surely you are joking and two absolute D1's? Someone's been drinking too much koolaid again. By the way the only thing that counts on wins and losses IS the scoreboard. Maybe PF can hire Fulmer, I hear he's looking for a new job next year. Then, I say then you may win a few more.

At least pftigersfan1 is truthful.