Cleveland Football

CENTRALTIGERFAN

Is this young man being very heavily recruited? I have heard his grades were lackluster but recently have started improving with the help of working harder and tutoring. Is this true? Hopefully this young man will get a opportunity to play at the next level and do well. Its nice to read about how kids succeed in coming from a single parent home. I think I read where his mother is the only one raising him........Can anyone confirm this info?........Good Luck tonight to both teams,,,,,,,Hopefully a injury free night!

Is this young man being very heavily recruited? I have heard his grades were lackluster but recently have started improving with the help of working harder and tutoring. Is this true? Hopefully this young man will get a opportunity to play at the next level and do well. Its nice to read about how kids succeed in coming from a single parent home. I think I read where his mother is the only one raising him........Can anyone confirm this info?........Good Luck tonight to both teams,,,,,,,Hopefully a injury free night!

Lacklust? The boy has a 4.0 GPA, Not for sure who is recruiting him, but he's been a vital asset this year.

Raider":3q05oqbt]

Lacklust? The boy has a 4.0 GPA, Not for sure who is recruiting him, but he's been a vital asset this year.

I agree. he has definately helped us out this past season, although he wasnt used as much as people would have liked to seen. Hopefully he will play at the next level, Coach wilson said in the paper that there were some Ivy League Schools wanting a senior, so I guess that would be Scotten since Tipton has already committed to AFA.