Thank You Dragons!

92Dragon

I just wanted to thank the Dragons on a great season. I have enjoyed watching you guys this year! To all the seniors on the team, good luck with whatever you choose to do next year. To all the underclassmen, lets build from this year and come back bigger, stronger, and faster next year and do this all over again. I am very proud of this team and love each and every one of you guys and wish you the best of luck in everything you do.

Thank You!

92Dragon /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just wanted to thank the Dragons on a great season. I have enjoyed watching you guys this year! To all the seniors on the team, good luck with whatever you choose to do next year. To all the underclassmen, lets build from this year and come back bigger, stronger, and faster next year and do this all over again. I am very proud of this team and love each and every one of you guys and wish you the best of luck in everything you do.

Thank You!

92Dragon /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ya'll Played a great game last night.Your defense played good.Congrats on your season!