Bulldog Basketball

bulldog2000

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys think ward and hughes are best in the state your crazy. Hughes is way over confident and cocky ward is okay but lacks speed.

These two players are definetaly not the best. I schooled them everytime on the court in practice and i know a number of other players that have as well. But if coach white is stupid enough to let them take senior spots then let him.

If you guys think ward and hughes are best in the state your crazy. Hughes is way over confident and cocky ward is okay but lacks speed.

These two players are definetaly not the best. I schooled them everytime on the court in practice and i know a number of other players that have as well. But if coach white is stupid enough to let them take senior spots then let him.

Sounds to be a bit of jealousy here...and just what Seniors should Coach White play before them...please tell me...obviously you do not know your hoops...or should I say...don't want what is best for the TEAM...plus, anyone who says that Coach White is "stupid" has already shown their basketball IQ...I eagerly await your thoughtful reply...then I will pass it along to Coach White...

outside of bentley, ward and hughes were, BY FAR, the best 2 players the dogs had last year and they were only freshmen. if the dogs don't have any better senior leadership than they had last year, they will be hurting. i dont think this year's team will be as good as last year's, but they will definately not underachieve like the team last year...

outside of bentley, ward and hughes were, BY FAR, the best 2 players the dogs had last year and they were only freshmen. if the dogs don't have any better senior leadership than they had last year, they will be hurting. i dont think this year's team will be as good as last year's, but they will definately not underachieve like the team last year...

The Dogs will do good this year.... Young but they got SPEED!!!!!!!!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Michael Bowers, Hunter Taylor and Jeff Peters

hunter and jeff are about 3 or 4 years older than ward and hughes. the city market team was only for 15 and 16 year olds. there were 10-15 players that varied on their roster all summer, but NONE of them were from the Creek. the only player from the Creek in their age group that was even talked about to play with them was devin aldridge but he never did...

The Dogs will do good this year.... Young but they got SPEED!!!!!!!!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

They also have TALENT in the sophmore and freshmen class. I can't wait to see what the group of Ward, Hughes, Jones, Hill, T.J. Lyons, Justin Lyons, Trussler, and Hornsby can do 3 years from now. It is going to be fun to watch Hampton basketball these next few years...

They also have TALENT in the sophmore and freshmen class. I can't wait to see what the group of Ward, Hughes, Jones, Hill, T.J. Lyons, Justin Lyons, Trussler, and Hornsby can do 3 years from now. It is going to be fun to watch Hampton basketball these next few years...

Yea we did great together when we were in 7th and 8th grade and did wonders! I think we can do the

same thing in high school! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />